Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

My guess would be Rs 5000 or thereabouts considering company price is Rs 5500 as on date. Always a good idea to upgrade to a bigger size - more so if its for personal use.

Also, in case you are comfortable with Prateek and could push the whole thing by a year, you could seriously consider the new project that they have launched in 107.

A good idea would be to get in touch with all the dealers who deal actively in Prateek, maybe also get in touch with someone in the company who could help you out - although I am not sure of the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by sam33r View Post
      My guess would be Rs 5000 or thereabouts considering company price is Rs 5500 as on date. Always a good idea to upgrade to a bigger size - more so if its for personal use.

Also, in case you are comfortable with Prateek and could push the whole thing by a year, you could seriously consider the new project that they have launched in 107.

A good idea would be to get in touch with all the dealers who deal actively in Prateek, maybe also get in touch with someone in the company who could help you out - although I am not sure of the latter.
      5000 seems good enough for now - compared with what all i got to read on this blog when i first became a member and mentioned my purchase at 4050 !

Some guy even got after me on this blog ... stating that i am a broker and no one is stupid to buy at this rate !

And regarding Edifice - I got information about this also - and had a talk with them, but i was not too impressed with what i was shown - or may be the lady presenting it had such little information about every question i asked - that i felt it's is best to drop the idea and stick with stylome !

And come to think of it ... if i have to spend further 2 - 3 cr for edifice now... instead i might as well buy a plot in JP and build my own house in the next 3 - 4 years... !!!

Comment

stylome

stylome
        Attached Files

Comment

Came to know that prateek buildtech in deep finacial trouble because of partners.

Comment

Gud guy who told you about.... that Prateek is in deep financial trouble......if this statement had been true then their contractors may had ran away long back.... And as far as stylome's construction is concerned its going on full swing.....we are up at floor # 7 in E tower within a span just 5 months. Guys be ready for the 70th % installment....anytime we may get a demand letter.

Comment

Gudguy is just trying to create panic, in a useless way. He created a thread also for the same. But he has no answer to any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Gudguy is just trying to create panic, in a useless way. He created a thread also for the same. But he has no answer to any questions.
                Gudguy is now rumor man.
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Gud Guy... is behaving like a Bad guy .... but i saw his post coming up at 1 o ' clock in night ... and i was thinking - how much did he drink tonight ...
                  cause he was going to all the Prateek threads and posting this ... but not replying after that !

Comment

May be this is a tactic of promoting Prateek. Coz generally after such a comment, people will come out with +ve facts to bash him, and the builder gets good publicity in the process

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      May be this is a tactic of promoting Prateek. Coz generally after such a comment, people will come out with +ve facts to bash him, and the builder gets good publicity in the process
                      gud fatichar bhai.

Glass is half full not half empty.
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X