Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

I feel construction slow speed since last 4 months in Prateek Laurel...... Might be Gudguy is right.... On contractor told me that he did not receive payment since last 4 months.
    Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Comment

Prateek contractor is a renowned one ... I should tell you its name is "Modern Contractors" who has done all big projects in the past.....was responsible in constructing most of the Delhi Public Schools and many other big ticket projects.

Still Laurel is going in a good pace as it is fully booked and within a span of 2.5 years they have completed the structure work of all the towers.

http://www.mccdelhi.com/projects.html
      Last edited June 22 2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Gud guy it seems is related to SDS Infra (alias NRI Residency) you can just see he is completely defending this project (in the thread related to NRI residency ..see his last post)....may be he is an investor in this project .... thats why he is trying to create rumours about Prateek projects as it is competitor to NRI Residency in sector 45.

Gud guy come on accept this that you are Bad guy.

Comment

See i make this thread live again.

Comment

the information is not clear thats what i also hread from somewhere, but i posted as i am also concern about my money all other contractors are working in gud speed u can see yourself NRI project building is almost ready, while prateek project is going at very slow speed tower H has only 1st floor work is going on. i purhase this last year in june till now only 1st Floor. I am thinking of exiting from this project.

Comment

and also prateek builder reputation for me is very -ve. there costmer care is pathetic and if they are in trouble we should forget about our money. (hope i am wrong)

Comment

at current scenario ..exit is the best option..even one sells at around 4500 then one can have profit of 500-800 ..this is good enough in one year

Comment

See there are two aspects to see the situation

one is the location you wont find a society coming so closer to Noida sector 18 market +GIP etc and DND flyover within accessible budget levels... being an end user i would prefer to hold on till completion its going to give absolute value for money.

second is the construction speed ... I agree H tower has come up only to 1 st floor but there should be some reason behind ... see this tower is fully booked so a larger chunk of revenue for prateek will come from this tower only... so i dont see any trick builder is playing to slow own the speed of H tower.

And one more thing exiting is not a good option rite now.....this is a goose which is going to lay golden eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                    and also prateek builder reputation for me is very -ve. there costmer care is pathetic and if they are in trouble we should forget about our money. (hope i am wrong)
                    that indeed is a cause of concern for Prateek buyers. Now they are launching new project shortly and if they have to make a good name in the market they should try being more courteous and respectful to the customers.

a good reputation can go a long way in selling the new products at ease and at a good pricing point. I am also evaluating investing in Prateek's new project but would like to be certain about their product offering.

Comment

Prateek has a good set of projects which are all strategically located in different parts of noida

Now the staff knows the fact their stuff has so much demand in the market that its going to sell anyhow even if they are courteous or non courteous.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X