Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

NOIDA: The Noida Authority has issued notices to 44 developers for defaulting in payments due in lieu of land allotted to them for construction of group housing societies. Earlier, the Authority had sent several reminders to the builders, but after not receiving a positive response the notices were issued. Officials have set the deadline of June 30 to deposit the dues and, if they do not follow the instruction, then the Authority may cancel the lease deeds.
    This move of the Authority may hit homebuyers hard as they may not be able to get their homes in time if work is stopped or lease deeds are cancelled. The dues are to the tune of Rs 1,407.89 crore.

Officials said developers only pay a certain percentage of the price of the plots allotted to them and the remainder has to be paid in installments along with interest. Senior finance and accounts officer, VK Jain, said, "As per norms, plot owners have to pay 11% interest, but if they default a penalty is charged and the rate is hiked to 14%."

"The builders have repeatedly ignored our reminder letters. We have now decided to take stringent action against them," said a senior Authority official.

The builders who have defaulted in payment include those who were allotted plots in Sectors 44, 45, 46, 50, 61, 74, 76, 77, 78, 93B, 107, 113, 115, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 137, 143, 143B, 168 and 144 in Noida. The developers include well-known ones like Gardenia AIMS, Omaxe Buildwell, Ajnara India, Antriksh, Skytech, Amrapali, Unitech, Ambience Projects and Infrastructure, Imperial Housing Venture, Logix Infrastructure, Sikka Infrastructures, Three C Estate, Opulent Infradevelopers, Paras Seasons Haven, Sethi group, among others. TOI has a copy of the notice that has been issued by the Authority.

Noida Authority GM (group housing), DB Malik, said the developers were sent notices after the accounts department gave him a report stating despite several notices, the developers had not paid their dues. "We had given them ample time to pay their dues, but they did not heed out earlier correspondence," said Malik.

Source :
    Noida builders get payment notice - The Times of India

Anyone has any news on stylome?? I read in navbharat times that there are 2 projects in defaulter list in sector 45 and i think there are only 3 projects there - stylome, nri and sapphire.................so anyone has any news on stylome?

Comment

i can guess nri and sapphire are the two because prateek had paid entire amount in lumpsum then how can they default.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        i can guess nri and sapphire are the two because prateek had paid entire amount in lumpsum then how can they default.
        sds is aldo not in the list. only amrapali

Comment

Originally posted by teen_patti View Post
          sds is aldo not in the list. only amrapali
          Then maybe two means two projects of amrapali. Actually sapphire is divided into two projects Sapphire 1 & 2.

That could be.
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

This land (Prateek Stylome's) was bought from SDS infra . I hope Noida Authority should not be in picture with this particular piece.

Comment

Udayin you can check with Prateek they are still left with the inventory......I give you a heads up go for it ....its a good decision to buy now

Comment

Originally posted by udayin
                Looking to buy a 3 BHK or 4 BHK in Prateek Stylome - Noida sector 45,
                Interested parties please respond with details
                I was looking to sell my 3 bhk and pick up a 4 bhk instead now in Stylome... The last offer i got just last week was for 5250 /- ( BSP ) !!!

If you have the money lying with you - then go for a 4 bhk here - and give your payment DP - as the payment structure with Prateek is a little wierd - 70% in 1 year ! It is better to just pay off 90 % at one go and take another 5% disc. !

Comment

if a new project is available in fresh booking in the same sector @5200, should i go ahead and buy it? would it be a good investment?

Comment

Originally posted by rohitGNG View Post
                    if a new project is available in fresh booking in the same sector @5200, should i go ahead and buy it? would it be a good investment?
                    There is no place for another project in this sector...!!!

Which one r u talking about ... do let us also know...???

As for the Rate.. another new project like stylome 4500 bsp and 5k all inclusive... yes i will pick up any day...!!!

Above 5k bsp... it better be something really luxurious with golf course facing etc etc ...

And i personally feel that after sooo much supply in the next 3 - 5 years.. smaller projects with a few buildings like PS will keep some exclusivity and reach a figure of 7.5k PLUS... but the rest like LP and LB will stay around 5.5K for a long time... even after possession !!!

Comment

i have some broker that is giving me prateek stylome at 5000 fresh booking but he is asking for 50% payment right away. says he had given company cash some time ago and never took allotment...he says its his headache to get me fresh allotment but only caveat is 50% down..

so, 5000bsp plus addons would come about to 5400 or so...should i book it or wait?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X