• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by pchandwani View Post
    Here you come . Dint take much time

Your language shows whr you come frm

U r impossible. Grow up man.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tower H is still at 2nd floor.

Comment

i went and saw that the third floor is being casted for Tower H as well. Well the construction speed is slow and i hope that the same picks up now. On the one hand there is so much hype for Prateek Edifice and on the other hand things are really slow at Stylome. Wonder what is the issue!!!

Comment

My guess....

Momentum of sales probably!

With no underwriting for Stylome to start with and that killer of a payment plan- it never got the critical number of sales initially. Did they sell almost 30-40% of units before launch like in Edifice - probably not.
          Momentum of sales = momentum of construction.

After having learnt from Stylome, Prateek has made amendments for Edifice- they have let the units be in the market at lower prices for long to let go of as many as possible of their targeted number (including the hard to sell floors) - I guess they have achieved the critical mass that they aimed for to keep the cash flows going in future - for construction. And they have made the payment plan easier - at least verbally.

Does this guarantee faster construction for Edifice? Dunno.
          Depends on the sales post launch and if they divert funds for Stylome/79.
          Afterall, Stylome should be completed before Edifice.
          Net Net, Edifice selling well may not be bad news for Stylome.

Comment

While Stylome was not underwritten as it was in the case of Stylome..but even stylome was available at pre launch prices for long. First was sold at 3700 while the launch price was 4200.
            Payment plan wont be any different in Edifice as compared to Stylome. Since it is yet to be launched so cant be sure.
            Prateek the USP is their commitment to delivery and quality. That is what makes their project sell much more than other builders. VRV is not the sole reason for so much interest in the property. So hopefully Prateek would still keep their focus on timelines and quality. Else Prateek also would be in the same league as other builders.
            Else my fear that interest is always so much more in the new projects..Once the project gets sold, the interest and hype shifts to other new launches..will come true..

Comment

tower h

As on 02 aug12, tower H from parteek plot back side fr better view. Reached only till 2nd floor.
              Attached Files

Comment

distance between nri n prateek

Seems to be ok.
                Attached Files

Comment

I don't see 3rd floor being casted for tower H. I think at lest it will take 2 months for the 3rd floor roof casting demand.

Comment

Lots of workers r working on 2nd at NRI site. Impress with the work at NRI site. No work force found at prateek site may be thr holiday.

Comment

yaar prateek is going to be slow

so many launches within a short span of time ..it is going to be hard for prateek

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X