Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Lot of people are showing concerns regarding non launch of Edifice. I thoughts i would give my experience of Stylome.
    Even Stylome was launched lot later than the initial bookings. I made my booking in Stylome in May and the formal launch in my openion happened much later by September end. So there is nothing unusual in delayed launch of Edifice.
    It seems the best time to launch a property typically is after the rains are over and the auspicious days arrive. So around September would be a good time for launch.
    Resale rates in stylome are also good. Booked at 3700 and now the rates are quoted at around 5000 in resale.
    So guys chill...nothing to worry. There can be some stress point here and there, but it seems to be a good story...
    Cheers

Comment

Here even in start of August, people are talking of bank approvals.
      Never heard banks approving projects in soft launch.

Yahan pe bahut log har jhooth ko sach karne ke liye baithe hain.
      Koi character nai reh gaya logon ka is desh main

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
      I made my booking in Stylome in May and the formal launch in my openion happened much later by September end. So there is nothing unusual in delayed launch of Edifice.
      Cheers

Comment

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=18128&page=4

is link se sab pata lag jata hai...

Originally posted by realguru View Post
        Here even in start of August, people are talking of bank approvals.
        Never heard banks approving projects in soft launch.

Yahan pe bahut log har jhooth ko sach karne ke liye baithe hain.
        Koi character nai reh gaya logon ka is desh main

Comment

IMO, Stylome is selling well since delivery of Fedora...I guess people are more confident of Prateek as a brand now...Edifice has the potential of being the game changer for them...

till now things seem to be moving on the right track...A successful Edifice launch (which is just days ahead now) will further boost the Stylome prices (irrespective of all the farts on this thread..)

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
            Lot of people are showing concerns regarding non launch of Edifice. I thoughts i would give my experience of Stylome.
            Even Stylome was launched lot later than the initial bookings. I made my booking in Stylome in May and the formal launch in my openion happened much later by September end. So there is nothing unusual in delayed launch of Edifice.
            It seems the best time to launch a property typically is after the rains are over and the auspicious days arrive. So around September would be a good time for launch.
            Resale rates in stylome are also good. Booked at 3700 and now the rates are quoted at around 5000 in resale.
            So guys chill...nothing to worry. There can be some stress point here and there, but it seems to be a good story...
            Cheers
            Spdershi... I dont think Stylome was launched in September end last year... cause i booked my flat after the launch, but with an innaugral discount @4050 in August end !

So the official launch was somewhere End July - cause a week after i sent in my cheque another friend of mine wanted to book - but they had removed the Inaug. disc.

Also by then the site office had been constructed decently well And i presume Prateek is looking to do the same here for Edifice at the project site... where the site office should be close to ready at the time to launch !

I dont think they will bring it higher than 6300 with the innaugral disc. of 300 psf... and that is almost certain - even from their office staff ! But the date is still a mystery ... and lets only hope - They know best when to bring it in the market - And how !

Comment

by diwali, stylome should be at least 6000 if not more..

Comment

Originally posted by rohitGNG View Post
                by diwali, stylome should be at least 6000 if not more..
                In ur mouth... i wish for Butter - Sugar

Tumhare muh mein ghee - shakkar...

Comment

its a given...noida is getting much needed publicity...all thanks to the expressway, formula 1 racetrack and good infra...stylome construction is also going on at good speed...rates are very attractive even at the moment..

Comment

Had a drive on expressway and i must say it was amazing. As more and more people drive on that expressway...Noida should certainly pick up.
                    Never have a i seen a cemented road which such an amazing drive experience in India. More travellers on Agra expressways will lead to more Hotels on the route and needless to say biggest beneficiaries would be sectors along the expressway. So good times ahead.

I exited Gurgaon, thinking that the rates were way too high and comparatively Noida rates were down in the dumps...So hopefully Noida would pick up now.

Hopefully time around Diwali should be good times. Wish that the interest rates come down and Stylome Construction picks up.

Comment

Till 15th there is no toll tax and it was a long weekend too, so we saw a good 28000 cars travelling

Post which, with the kind of rates proposed, toll tax would be higher than the fuel cost, atleast for diesel vehicles...

Additionally, for commercial vehicles, rates are even higher

Lets see, what would be the situations then
                      Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X