Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Hello all,

Went to see stylehome sampl flat and was quite impressed. I live in krishna apra in sec 61 and recently Prateek Fedora really caught my eye as the construct from outsude looks good and stands out.

i am now keen on 1840 sqt in stylome.
    the builder is asking for 1.14 after engotation as final cost xcluding the service tax.

is it worth at this price on a lower floor.

The location also looks good.

Also how are we saying that mtero station is 1.5 km away. do you mean the proposed one? because the sec 18 one is actually 5 kms away as i noted in my car today.
    Last edited September 23 2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
      Hello all,

Went to see stylehome sampl flat and was quite impressed. I live in krishna apra in sec 61 and recently Prateek Fedora really caught my eye as the construct from outsude looks good and stands out.

the builder is asking for 1.14 after engotation as final cost xcluding the service tax.

Also how are we saying that mtero station is 1.5 km away. do you mean the proposed one? because the sec 18 one is actually 5 kms away as i noted in my car today.
      They are taking about the following metro which is coming under phase-III:

"Phase 3 Update (Janakpuri West – Kalindi Kunj)
      Two more stations are slated to come up on the Janakpuri West – Kalindi Kunj Metro corridor. While, one station will come up at Sadar Bazar near Palam, the other one will come up at Shankar Vihar between the Domestic Airport and Vasant Vihar.

The main reason for the inclusion of these stations is that, the distance between the already planned Palam and Domestic Airport Metro stations and then from the Domestic Airport Metro station till the Vasant Vihar Metro station was approximately four kilometres each. Additional stations in between will be able to cater to the requirements of the local people in a better way.

The station at Sadar Bazar will be located near the Indian Oil depot on the left of the road, while the Shankar Vihar station will come up in the defence area by the side of National Highway 8. Both will be elevated stations.

The other stations of this 33.494 km long corridor are: Janakpuri West, Janakpuri C-2B, Dabri Mor, Dhasrath Puri, Palam, IG Domestic Airport, Vasant Vihar, Munirka, R.K Puram, IIT, Hauz Khas, Panchsheel Park, Chirag Delhi, G.K Enclave, Nehru Place, Kalkaji, Okhla Ph 3, Ishwar Nagar, Jamia Nagar, Okhla Vihar, Jasola Vihar and Kalindi Kunj. (Amity NOIDA and Botanical Garden will be the additional stations on the proposed Kalindi Kunj – Botanical Garden extension) "

So metro at Amity station will be a realty in 2016.

Comment

Hello all,

Negociate hard dont how much interest they will keep calling u and lowerin the rate ....this is my own experience ..they have lot of inventory unsold

Comment

Hello all,

this is in which tower?

Comment

Hi Folks!!!! where are we up in E tower............80th% demand must be on its way. This one is going to be the heaviest 19 lacs approx.

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
              Hi Folks!!!! where are we up in E tower............80th% demand must be on its way. This one is going to be the heaviest 19 lacs approx.
              80% is already gone..does const going on very fast speed or payment plan he aesa hai...

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                80% is already gone..does const going on very fast speed or payment plan he aesa hai...

Atleast for E tower.

Comment

70% is gone uptil now - and awaiting the next 10% inst. letter for Tower E !

The flexi payment plan isnt good at all ... With 80% payment gone to the builder in the 1st year itself ... U still have to wait another 2 years for the project to get completed !!!

Comment

Need minor info...
                    I was going through the Master Plan 2031. Adjacent to Sector-45 there is small size utility planned by Authority named as "ESS". Any idea what is "ESS". Is it same as STP?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by joyrajat View Post
                      Need minor info...
                      I was going through the Master Plan 2031. Adjacent to Sector-45 there is small size utility planned by Authority named as "ESS". Any idea what is "ESS". Is it same as STP?

Thanks in advance
                      ESS means ELECTRIC SUB STATION. this is small good utility for sector -45.
                      Last edited October 1 2012, 05:34 PM.
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X