Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Location and builder issues?

I am quite interested in Stylome as it offers me all the requirements i want ie space , price and location. But there are some issues that make me think.

The recent review by the talking brick highlights that there is a lot of lower middle class and unruly gentry around the site. You can see people drinking and fighting even in broad daylight.

Also there is a lot of noise regarding the builders not being professional and unresponsive, dealing only with few brokers etc. Also builders unfairly charging amounts (hidden costs) and also the rooms being of lower specs (in size) than promized.

If the above are true then it would be a big blow. So wondering if it still a good decision to buy here.

Are there any better options around? I want 3bhk with Servent qtr on a lower floor(pref 1st) and my budget is till 1.15 cr.

thanks.

Comment

I can suggest Orchards by JP.
      I have invested in it primarily bcoz it is of high specifications, minimum size is 1798sqft, construction is being done by L&T, part of Wishtown, higher floors face golf course, possession in 3 years...

P.S.- My above views might be biased.. Kindly search thoroughly before investing.

Tc

Comment

All inclusive rate is around 1.05 cr for 1798sqft and 1.25cr for 2105sqft in resale.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
          I am quite interested in Stylome as it offers me all the requirements i want ie space , price and location. But there are some issues that make me think.

The recent review by the talking brick highlights that there is a lot of lower middle class and unruly gentry around the site. You can see people drinking and fighting even in broad daylight.

Also there is a lot of noise regarding the builders not being professional and unresponsive, dealing only with few brokers etc. Also builders unfairly charging amounts (hidden costs) and also the rooms being of lower specs (in size) than promized.

If the above are true then it would be a big blow. So wondering if it still a good decision to buy here.

Are there any better options around? I want 3bhk with Servent qtr on a lower floor(pref 1st) and my budget is till 1.15 cr.

thanks.
          the project is quite underrated for the location, specs and past deliveries...no small sizes in this project, low dense area...

havent personally seen people drinking and fighting broad daylight or night.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
            the project is quite underrated for the location, specs and past deliveries...no small sizes in this project, low dense area...

If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post

The sample flat is good but its lacks open space ..edifice much much better than stylone one reason why it has not picked much ....

Comment

how much is the cost of 1745 sqft flat on 5th floor all inclusive directly through builder or in resale

Comment

no update on website of stylome. is construction still progressing. anyone visited the site pls post some latest pictures.

Comment

Hi all,

I have finally booked 1845 sq ft in tower H. its on first floor. I hope i made the right decision about the floor as far as placement of the tower is concerned. I am not sure if this is overlooking NRI residency?

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                      Hi all,

I have finally booked 1845 sq ft in tower H. its on first floor. I hope i made the right decision about the floor as far as placement of the tower is concerned. I am not sure if this is overlooking NRI residency?
                      what price you booked. was it direct or in resale

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X