Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Just Called their office to find out ... They will be sending the Letters next week !

Comment

Just received the next 10% inst. letter...

So within 1 yr - 4 months - 80% payment gone ... and the building is uptil 10th floor !!!

Havent come across a clp plan that can extract money so quick for the builder ... but i think it must be doing good for them so far... cause at this speed they will reach the 18th floor casting by next yr Sept. - leaving almost 1.5 yrs for them to complete the remaining exterior / interiors work...

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        Just received the next 10% inst. letter...

So within 1 yr - 4 months - 80% payment gone ... and the building is uptil 10th floor !!!

Havent come across a clp plan that can extract money so quick for the builder ... but i think it must be doing good for them so far... cause at this speed they will reach the 18th floor casting by next yr Sept. - leaving almost 1.5 yrs for them to complete the remaining exterior / interiors work...
        yeah Recd. the demand letter.....but one thing is there they r not going to handover the project until it is fully finished.

with this E tower will almost reach 12th floor completion by December end. I wonder they are going to hoist the flag by June end itself.

Comment

Pls advice which is a better end user investment in Sec-45: Prateek Skylome, NRI Residency or Amrapali Sapphire considering the current status. Budget of sub 1 cr.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
            Pls advice which is a better end user investment in Sec-45: Prateek Skylome, NRI Residency or Amrapali Sapphire considering the current status. Budget of sub 1 cr.
            Bhai 1 crore lagane hai, par sawaal theek se poochhne ka bhi time nahi hai

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Bhai 1 crore lagane hai, par sawaal theek se poochhne ka bhi time nahi hai
              What could be the "realistic" resale rate in Prateek Stylome? I don;t mind upper floors. Please don't quote me the 99acres rates - I need the rates that I'll get from a genuine seller in these not-so-great market conditions.
              Any idea anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by rm_noida View Post
                What could be the "realistic" resale rate in Prateek Stylome? I don;t mind upper floors. Please don't quote me the 99acres rates - I need the rates that I'll get from a genuine seller in these not-so-great market conditions.
                Any idea anyone?
                No idea bro. Kumar Gaurav is the champion of this project. He might help.

Comment

5-5.3 K BSP should be the going rate.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                    Hello all,

Went to see stylehome sampl flat and was quite impressed. I live in krishna apra in sec 61 and recently Prateek Fedora really caught my eye as the construct from outsude looks good and stands out.

i am now keen on 1840 sqt in stylome.
                    the builder is asking for 1.14 after engotation as final cost xcluding the service tax.

is it worth at this price on a lower floor.

The location also looks good.

Also how are we saying that mtero station is 1.5 km away. do you mean the proposed one? because the sec 18 one is actually 5 kms away as i noted in my car today.
                    h

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                      Hello all,

Went to see stylehome sampl flat and was quite impressed. I live in krishna apra in sec 61 and recently Prateek Fedora really caught my eye as the construct from outsude looks good and stands out.

i am now keen on 1840 sqt in stylome.
                      the builder is asking for 1.14 after engotation as final cost xcluding the service tax.

is it worth at this price on a lower floor.

The location also looks good.

Also how are we saying that mtero station is 1.5 km away. do you mean the proposed one? because the sec 18 one is actually 5 kms away as i noted in my car today.
                      Hi

I believe that the present rate of BSP is 5200-5300 and the moment Saphire starts offering possession, the rates would rise even more. But still , you can explore sector 107, 100 etc as they are on better broader.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X