Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Hi,

I bought a 3 bhk (1845 sqft) in tower H at Stylome - can anyone provide details on the banks which are providing loan on the project and the contact details if available.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger12 View Post
      Hi,

I bought a 3 bhk (1845 sqft) in tower H at Stylome - can anyone provide details on the banks which are providing loan on the project and the contact details if available.

Thanks !
      congr8

ask their cr deptt will give u complete list. one list is also lying with me.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Thanks Kumar,

Will check with the CR to get the list from them, would also be helpful

Btw, i was looking at resale option also for buying the 1845 flat and had posted the same on the thread as well. Surprisingly, i did not get any reply or query from wiling sellers and no good leads from brokers.

don't know if that is good or bad...
        Last edited December 17 2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger12 View Post
          Thanks Kumar,

Will check with the CR to get the list from them, would also be helpful

Btw, i was looking at resale option also for buying the 1845 flat and had posted the same on the thread as well. Surprisingly, i did not get any reply or query from wiling sellers and no good leads from brokers.

don't know if that is good or bad...
          Stranger this project has mostly end users, even though their are any investor all will look towards selling only at the time of possession. Area is coming out good.

Key is execution of project and in that part prateek is doing good. Rest finger crossed.
          Last edited December 17 2012, 01:40 AM.

Comment

construction pics uploaded for november....Prateek Stylome | Luxury Apartments in Noida | Residential Projects in Noida

construction pace seems to be good....looks like tower H 7th floor demand is coming in next 1 month.

Comment

tower E

tower E
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I just took loan form HDFC

Comment

Originally posted by ugresh View Post
                  Hi,

I just took loan form HDFC
                  So on what interest rate did you get the loan. Any great benefits.

Comment

Hi Urgesh,

Any details on the loan interest / other benefits will be helpful

Thanks !

Comment

Prateek is constructing at good speed, deadlines are coming fast so , installments also. I am hoping 2014 it will be delivered.

I will visit site this weekend and post some live photograph. Anybody have any idea about the delivery of NRI.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X