Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
    Prateek is constructing at good speed, deadlines are coming fast so , installments also. I am hoping 2014 it will be delivered.

I will visit site this weekend and post some live photograph. Anybody have any idea about the delivery of NRI.
    This is old strategy of Prateek. They will complete the structure very fast and take most of the money from investors. After that they will take their own sweet time to complete.

I am an investor in Laurel and my penultimate installment was paid in December 2011 and it is anyones guess when Laurel would be delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by thakurpk View Post
      This is old strategy of Prateek. They will complete the structure very fast and take most of the money from investors. After that they will take their own sweet time to complete.

I am an investor in Laurel and my penultimate installment was paid in December 2011 and it is anyones guess when Laurel would be delivered.
      i got to know that it is going to be delivered in next year near. Any ways bro can you tell when was expected delivery date in your BBA given and how much was grace period.
      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

i got to know that it is going to be delivered in next year near. Any ways bro can you tell when was expected delivery date in your BBA given and how much was grace period.
        September 2012. Grace period 3 months.

Comment

Hi thakurpk,

Please go through the demand letter last amount asked was on april for plaster casting came.

Construction started on 20th april 2010. It is 2 and half year, how can u expect possession. give at least 3 year to builder not possible before possession.I donot know a single multi story apartment project in delhi NCR which have given possession in 3 years. If you go through the demand sheet, i must say prateek has done construction at amazing speed. Kudos to them.

i had attached demand sheet for your reference in laurel. This is laurel demand sheet.

Cheer up bro, your home will be in your hand soon.
          Attached Files

Comment

bsp increased to 6000....Prateek Stylome | Ultra Luxury Apartments in Noida | Buy Property in Noida

hope the construction pace continues....and the price increase

Comment

Hi thakurpk,

Please go through the demand letter last amount asked was on april for plaster casting came.

Construction started on 20th april 2010. It is 2 and half year, how can u expect possession. give at least 3 year to builder not possible before possession.I donot know a single multi story apartment project in delhi NCR which have given possession in 3 years. If you go through the demand sheet, i must say prateek has done construction at amazing speed. Kudos to them.

i had attached demand sheet for your reference in laurel. This is laurel demand sheet.

Cheer up bro, your home will be in your hand soon.
              I can see your enthusiasm in supporting Prateek. And you are not wrong at all. They have progressed so far at great speed. However, it will depend on when they will deliver.

Btw I sold my flat a week back

Comment

Originally posted by thakurpk View Post
                I can see your enthusiasm in supporting Prateek.
                Bigtime fan of Prateek, Laurel and Edifice, all eggs in same basket

Comment

Originally posted by jsbhatia View Post
                  Bigtime fan of Prateek, Laurel and Edifice, all eggs in same basket
                  Bhatia ji. Till date this basket has given me extraodinary returns. Why should i choose another.

Comment

Project delay of 1 year or so is nothing abnormal as long as the final product is good and the appreciation is even better. As much as i know, Prateek has got solid image in the market and resale is also happening at pretty good rate. Nothing to complain.

Cheers on the price increase. But i wonder why Prateek is increasing the rates without creating any sales pitch with the expected price increase! Most of the builders create a hype before they increase the price.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                      Project delay of 1 year or so is nothing abnormal as long as the final product is good and the appreciation is even better. As much as i know, Prateek has got solid image in the market and resale is also happening at pretty good rate. Nothing to complain.

Cheers on the price increase. But i wonder why Prateek is increasing the rates without creating any sales pitch with the expected price increase! Most of the builders create a hype before they increase the price.
                      They have very limited inventory no hurry in selling.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X