Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

12.36% service tax on PLC

Are PLC charges comes under service tax, as i comes to know that other builders are not charging tax on PLC.

Comment

Service Tax on Lease Rent

Service Tax on Lease Rent is not being charged by other builders, whereas Prateek is charging for the same. Does anyone has any authentic letter from a Govt body on this issue.

Comment

Can anyone post the latest pics of stylome

Comment

You can get construction status from following website:
          Prateek Stylome | Luxury Apartments in Noida | Residential Projects in Noida

Comment

yeah i saw 13th floor is in progress for the E tower. 15th April looks a more realistic date for the 90th% demand(14th floor slab).

Comment

Have been visiting the site. Wonder what are the constuctions happening in the vicinity. Are these kothis being built or LIG type houses by villagers? Are the surrounding land still with the villagers. I am in H tower and the area it faces has some LIG type of construction going on possibly by villagers? Would these remain there? definitely an eye sore. I hope the entrance to stylome is not from here so that part could be avoided.

Comment

Well, isn't it better than a high rise appartment within 20-30 meters of your balcony?
                I hope these are small kothis, independent houses that are not going to block the air flow into stylome complex.

Comment

This sector has to see its peak, only three projects in this sector makes it less dense. Amarpali's possession is coming and society is taking good shape .

Anyone with 3 year of the horizon of investment will get out of the box returns from this sector.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Kumargaurav Bhai,
                    Any guess you can make on the rate after 2-3 years from this sector!

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                      Kumargaurav Bhai,
                      Any guess you can make on the rate after 2-3 years from this sector!
                      Spdershi Bhai, 10k will be the minimum rate, maximum can go upto 13-15k.
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X