Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Received the 90% demand letter today... Pretty quick construction pace i must say... but i only hope they dont slow down now ... !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
      Received the 90% demand letter today... Pretty quick construction pace i must say... but i only hope they dont slow down now ... !!!
      how can it be , last month they took 80% demand 10th floor casting and in 1 month they call for 14th floor casting. must be mistake. check again it must be 80% demand 10th floor for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anirudh113 View Post
        when will possession to be given..90% payment is already gone..possession would be in next 6-8 month?

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
          Spdershi Bhai, 10k will be the minimum rate, maximum can go upto 13-15k.
          What r current ratea from builder and resale??

Comment

90% demand letter for sure ... last dt is 1st march.... but ive sent the cheque today... no point arguing with them on this...!!!

but delivery dt is still sept 14 uptil now... which im sure will be pushed till march 15 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
              What r current ratea from builder and resale??
              6000:bsp 4% discount
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

True 90th % demand has come. I dont know why they r so quick in asking for the money when the whole project is lagging behind.

I think they should ask for this installment when the entire project has reached the 14th floor stage.

I am not happy with this

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
                  True 90th % demand has come. I dont know why they r so quick in asking for the money when the whole project is lagging behind.

I think they should ask for this installment when the entire project has reached the 14th floor stage.

I am not happy with this
                  Six sigma bhai agreed demand is coming quick, but again it is according to payment plan. demand comes always according to your tower construction. mera bhi agla demand aane wala hai. There is no time to breath.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

if the demand comes as per the tower then the possession should also come as per the tower. with this speed we should get the possession by jun 2014........

Comment

Which would be the closest proposed metro station. they have shown the plan in HT today i think and the closest seems to be sector - 48. Wonder how far this would be from Stylome.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X