• Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

One of the best in area to stay

Comment

Originally posted by ugresh View Post
      One of the best in area to stay
      I agree with you. However, the project got covered in a reputed property show on TV and the channel did mention about proximity to village as a negative point. ATS One & Prateek Edifice were recommended due to better location. I was surprised to see quoted rate of stylome as Rs 6100 per sq ft since the current rate on prateek website is still 6000 base price.

Comment

Really have the prices increased in the past few months or is it just speculation. I called up a broker and was told that flat availabl in A tower for 6000 all inclusive in resale. Since it is 6000 on th website as well i find it hard to digest that it will be same in resale. So what would one get for a 1845 flat in H tower today? Also any guess on when th prices would rise. i read somewhere that st Regis 5 star hotel will be constructed close by near balika college. Any news on other developments around?

Comment

Basic Price: Rs. 6000 per sq. ft. as per Website. It means that it is not ALL INCLUSIVE as per website.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
            Really have the prices increased in the past few months or is it just speculation. I called up a broker and was told that flat availabl in A tower for 6000 all inclusive in resale. Since it is 6000 on th website as well i find it hard to digest that it will be same in resale. So what would one get for a 1845 flat in H tower today? Also any guess on when th prices would rise. i read somewhere that st Regis 5 star hotel will be constructed close by near balika college. Any news on other developments around?
            I think you are new to real estate industry.. If the project is more than 2 years old, then resale rates are generally 10-15% lower than fresh bookings..

Last edited February 9 2018, 11:26 AM. Reason: Broker link

Comment

Guys fresh booking rate is 6000+ other charges. Other charges are currently around 12 lacs for 1845 sq ft flat. Thus the official rate is around 6600+.

I had very good experience in Gurgaon where some of the properties that i held some 1.5 years back, i still keep getting calls from brokers almost everyday for sale of that flat. I could sell that flat within i week of making up my mind and that also at my terms.
              Same seems to be coming true about Stylome. I have been getting 1 call a week for the last 4-5 weeks now. And the rates being quoted to me are 6100 all inclusive. Though i dont intend to sell. In my opinion it should be appreciating another 1500 rs psft in the next 1 year.
              Great going Stylome. way to go.

Comment

on top of it there is hardly any inventory left for smaller size at lower floor. Thus the price one may get for such flats could be better than the normal 10-15% discounted price. I am really optimistic

Comment

Prateek seems to be doing most of the things right with their projects, gives me loads of confidence with my investment is Edifice.

Comment

Happy holi to the end users of tower H.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                      Guys fresh booking rate is 6000+ other charges. Other charges are currently around 12 lacs for 1845 sq ft flat. Thus the official rate is around 6600+.

I had very good experience in Gurgaon where some of the properties that i held some 1.5 years back, i still keep getting calls from brokers almost everyday for sale of that flat. I could sell that flat within i week of making up my mind and that also at my terms.
                      Same seems to be coming true about Stylome. I have been getting 1 call a week for the last 4-5 weeks now. And the rates being quoted to me are 6100 all inclusive. Though i dont intend to sell. In my opinion it should be appreciating another 1500 rs psft in the next 1 year.
                      Great going Stylome. way to go.
                      Now allmost 80-90% payment is done, so there is no point in selling the property right now. Hold tight units till possession it will be not less than 9k. By that time both Amarpali and NRI will be delivered and area will become full developed.

Maximum appreciation comes 3-6 months before possession and 2015 first quarter will be the ideal time to sell property.
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X