Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

And not to forget that Prateek has bought this land from NRI guys at a substantially higher cost and that has gone into higher pricing (and need for larger units) and need to constantly remind people that it's a luxury project.

Comment

If the Prateek's going to erect all the 8 towers to the level of G+18 by end Dec 2012 (total 16 months from excavation) then only they can finish it off on time

Comment

I have just Picked up a 2475 Flat at 4050/-with Prateek Stylome last week, and since then i have been hearing of some news about their Land Disputes with NRI Residency.... Can anyone please comment and let me know if this is True !!! Also - has anyone seen their so called " Splash Pool " ???
        Last edited September 6 2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

pade likhe log kaise bebakoop bante hain indian real estate is the live burning example..prateek for luxury project who could n't complete their normal projects on time...still ppl r paying hefty price...god knows what will happen...I don't see possession even for five years from now..

Comment

Originally posted by Ani113 View Post
            I have just Picked up a 2475 Flat at 4050/-with Prateek Stylome last week, and since then i have been hearing of some news about their Land Disputes with NRI Residency.... Can anyone please comment and let me know if this is True !!! Also - has anyone seen their so called " Splash Pool " ???
            was this all inclusive price. in which tower and floor you got ur booking.

Comment

Yahi bewkoof logo ka pisa 4 saal ke baad do ya teen guna ho jayega aur intelli log dekhte rah jayenge.maine 3663 pe liya tha aur aaj ye 4300 pe hai ye area jab develop hoga tho ye ready to move kam se kam 7500 ka hoga 44 sec ka rate dekho boss 11000 to 14000 per sqr/ft.lets wait and watch.

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
              pade likhe log kaise bebakoop bante hain indian real estate is the live burning example..prateek for luxury project who could n't complete their normal projects on time...still ppl r paying hefty price...god knows what will happen...I don't see possession even for five years from now..
              If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Anubhav - Its up on E2 - 17th floor - It has the best view from all 2475 towers, and apparantly they had no other lower flat available as all were sold out. Tried to get one from almost 3 - 4 different borkers - but no one could get me a floor lower.

Taking the Flat for residential purpose - so i dont really mind the floor... And Hitesh - yeah the price does look steep right now at 4050 ( NOT ALL INCL. ) - but having stayed further down in Expressway earlier - seeing the problems of tat area - Just let all these LB / LP / JP / Nimbus / Logix etc etc come up there - It will be a MAD HOUSE !!! ( And it already is outside the LP market area ).

I do think you get a much better sector with 45 / less congested / better connectivity to delhi / noida / metro etc.

And so what if they even dont provide a plush luxury appartment - The layout is brilliant - The best from the rest !!!

I think Kumar is very right in his analysis - when he says with any well developed appartments / near 2 golf courses now / with very good connectivity to DND & sec. 18 / right behind amity / - the price in the next 3 - 4 years should be around 10 k easily !!!
                Last edited January 3 2016, 09:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Once the Unitech Grande is on and people start living there......... Bingo!!!.......... The price will soar to min 10000 or more. Just wait for Unitech to click. Location is no doubt mind blowing (connectivity to DND and GIP is excellent).

Comment

sapno ki duniya main jeete raho "six sigma" I am sure tum kisi Indian IT company main PM ki nokari pe honge..

ek serial aata tha Mungari lal ke haseen sapne bilkul uski yaad dila di aapne 10000sq ft bol ke...

Comment

Well hitesh I will tell you one thing I loved the serial Mungeri lal ke haseen sapney. It was mind blowing acting/comedy from raghubir yadav . But you know one thing going and coming back from the moon was also once thought like a Mungerilal's sapna in 1950's and 60's (hollywood movies) but people made that really happen.

As far as Sector 45 is concerned I have analysed all the projects (with facts and figures) in and around its vicinity. Amrapali Sapphire is in good stage, Nri Residency is also progressing fast, Unitech which is just opposite is also getting in shape, Prateek stylome they have started off their excavation. I cannot predict now that these builders will deliver their projects on time (which depends on their greed), once this place is being resided by people (probably 3 to 4 years from now)it will show its potential.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X