Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Just saw the ad today - Prateek is offering complimentary car parking and club membership in its projects - in a way nullifies the recent hike in prices...

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger12 View Post
      Just saw the ad today - Prateek is offering complimentary car parking and club membership in its projects - in a way nullifies the recent hike in prices...
      Yes, you are absolutely right. This is approx 200-250 per sq ft discount that people get in a normal deal and I believe there will no further unofficial discount beyond 6200 bsp now.

Comment

Does anyone know that how far is new proposed metro station at Amity University (Botanical Garden-> Kalindi Kunj route) from Stylome?

Comment

Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
          Does anyone know that how far is new proposed metro station at Amity University (Botanical Garden-> Kalindi Kunj route) from Stylome?
          very far need auto

Comment

Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
            Yes, you are absolutely right. This is approx 200-250 per sq ft discount that people get in a normal deal and I believe there will no further unofficial discount beyond 6200 bsp now.
            You can negotiate 100-200 rupees more

Comment

Originally posted by candidboy View Post
              You can negotiate 100-200 rupees more
              What is the situation of existing inventory at Stylome? What are the options new buyers are getting from builder? It does seem that builder is desperate to sell as complimentary parking and free club membership have been provided to lure new buyers.

Comment

i think 400 flats might have got sold by now

Comment

Originally posted by six_sigma View Post
                  i think 400 flats might have got sold by now
                  six sigma bhai i spoken to prateek guys in smaller size very less inventory left.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

In 1845 size Tower A and H, there is very little inventory left especially on the lower and middle floors. I am sure about this because of the Broker calls that i received for the same. In this size the resale rate is also better as compared to other bigger sizes.

While so far the prices have been increasing primarily driven by the builder Prateek here, however going forward the Sector 45 developments will have big role to play in the price increase. Impending delivery of Amrapali Saphhire, NRI and Unitech will drive the prices. Though i have seen that one tower of Unitech has been painted in white. Seemingly there may be some developments happening in Unitech as well.

As regards the Special offer for April 13 and 14, well every builder increases the price and then gives some discount for a small period during which the price increase is just about sinking in. Prateek is no exception. Hopefully now the commercials which need to come up in Sector 96-98 start shaping up. Once they start getting ready then the asme will give further boost to the sector.

Comment

Just went to check Stylome Tower H progress. I have been watching the progress closely because they have been demanding money really fast. Around 20 days back i would have seen the 13th floor for tower H casted. Went today and saw that 14th floor has been casted and even 15th floor construction is in progress. Must say amazing speed of construction. Wonder what is the hurry for Prateek.

Tower E plastering is also happening real fast. I am ositively surprised by the speed of construction. Attaching some pics taken for tower H.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X