Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by supreetlucky View Post
    I had same experience with Prateek, they have lot of unsold inventory pending with them. I visit their office directly and even their sales team is not giving clear picture about rates and possesion date. I visited the site and collected info in bits and bytes that current rate is 4800 (1.5 year subvention scheme) but after checking re-sale mkt you will lot of option in 400-500 less but no re-sale is happening even at this price
    This must be for Prateek Wisteria and not Stylome?

Comment

Prateek customer care is little callous because probably they understand that their company is doing a good job. They are very particular about following up for payments as any delay they want to charge penalty which to my mind is fair for delayed penalty.

Stylome is doing really well and one can buy that project without any hesitation.

Successful delivery of stylome to my mind if very important for establishing Prateek as a quality player and the same would result in higher sales for Edifice.

If prateek is able to sell their project above 40% then they are Home. As i understand for Stylome they have got funding for BOB for 30% of the project cost. Which does not require them to sell at frenetic pace.

For any prospective buyer i can say only one thing. As long as the project is progressing well, one can bear with everything else. However the project has to progress smoothly. Stylome till now is progressing smoothly and one can buy in Stylome without any worry

Comment

Originally posted by supreetlucky View Post
        I had same experience with Prateek, they have lot of unsold inventory pending with them. I visit their office directly and even their sales team is not giving clear picture about rates and possesion date. I visited the site and collected info in bits and bytes that current rate is 4800 (1.5 year subvention scheme) but after checking re-sale mkt you will lot of option in 400-500 less but no re-sale is happening even at this price
        What I will suggest you is go ahead and buy it....dont think too much about the sales people....they know they have got a good stuff(stylome) hence they wont push you much to buy it ....so go ahead and buy it asap....otherwise you wont get anything. You can see of yourself after two years of booking (started in apr 2011) everyone seems to be satisfied.

Comment

Thanks for your views people. I was wondering in terms of location for a 3BHK which tower is better, A or H?

And which unit has better ventilation, sunlight, etc in each tower A02, A03, A04 and H03,H04,H05. I would prefer a unit with only the morning sun.

Comment

Originally posted by castironhead View Post
            Thanks for your views people. I was wondering in terms of location for a 3BHK which tower is better, A or H?

And which unit has better ventilation, sunlight, etc in each tower A02, A03, A04 and H03,H04,H05. I would prefer a unit with only the morning sun.
            My recommendation for you is to visit Prateek Stylome office and take a look at dummy model, consider east->west direction, and select from the inventory available. I am not sure you will get a perfect choice as all park facing apartments may not get morning sunlight.

Comment

Demand for 14 floor roof casting arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by gudguy View Post
                Demand for 14 floor roof casting arrive.
                H tower? ?
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                  H tower? ?
                  I also got if for tower E

Comment

H Block ka bhi aane hi wala hoga bhai. 14th Floor casting to ho gayi hai..so no respite from the fast payments.
                    Hopefully even after 90% of the payment is gone, the speed would not reduce and they will handover by mid of 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                      H Block ka bhi aane hi wala hoga bhai. 14th Floor casting to ho gayi hai..so no respite from the fast payments.
                      Hopefully even after 90% of the payment is gone, the speed would not reduce and they will handover by mid of 2014.
                      are u sure it can be delivered in mid 2014
                      Last edited April 20 2013, 02:12 PM.
                      If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X