Collapse

Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

18th floor demand must be on its way as i heard 18th floor construction has started now for E tower

Comment

Ys for H tower. Pay by 15 may.

Comment

How much would it cost to buy 3BHK in this project?

Comment

Originally posted by Shrey Sharma View Post
          How much would it cost to buy 3BHK in this project?
          Prateek Stylome | Ultra Luxury Apartments in Noida | Buy Property in Noida
          If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

thanku kumargaurav.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
              are u sure it can be delivered in mid 2014
              I got a chance to visit onsite yesterday. It is good to see great execution speed on all towers. Also, road in front of Stylome office has been repaired recently and it seems Stylome campus has been enclosed with new boundary walls. The only worrying part was to see cemented balcony (full cemented in some flats and half cemented in others). The black painted iron rods in balcony such as Fedora look much better than cemented balconies in my opinion.

Comment

i think all balconies would be half cemented maybe to maintain a constant design as the bigger flats would have a splash pool and the cemented part might have been added to provide privacy.

Earlier i also thought that all balconies are fully cemented but then i saw that later those were half cemented. So maybe the fully cemented balcony is a temporary structure to later give way to grill halfway.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                  i think all balconies would be half cemented maybe to maintain a constant design as the bigger flats would have a splash pool and the cemented part might have been added to provide privacy.

Earlier i also thought that all balconies are fully cemented but then i saw that later those were half cemented. So maybe the fully cemented balcony is a temporary structure to later give way to grill halfway.
                  Yes, it makes sense. It will be good if half of balconies is covered with grill later but I do not understand the logic of building full cemented balconies and breaking them later.
                  On possession, my allotment letter has a date of Apr 2015 (+3 months of grace period). I think it take 1.5-2 yrs to complete the process even after the external structure is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by vikki25 View Post
                    Yes, it makes sense. It will be good if half of balconies is covered with grill later but I do not understand the logic of building full cemented balconies and breaking them later.
                    On possession, my allotment letter has a date of Apr 2015 (+3 months of grace period). I think it take 1.5-2 yrs to complete the process even after the external structure is ready.
                    let them take there time, at the end we need a good quality project.
                    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

After few yrs when stylome and edifice both r delivered will they cost the same ? Edifice shd be more expensive i think but will it be 10% more expensive than stylom or 50% or 100% ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X