Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Originally posted by akhilm View Post
    What's the society few metres opposite to sylome? I saw it on google maps..
    that is Noida Authority Flats.

Comment

this project is residential or commercial. i want flat in noida.

Comment

Dear Friends,
        Can anyone guide me on how do i improve the resolutions of the images when seen through Google Earth. Google Earth seems to be a great tool, though it could have been even better had the image resolution been better.
        Any help here!!!

Comment

stylome view in 2004 ... very green

mere desh ki dharti sona ugle.....
          Attached Files
          Last edited April 27 2013, 04:29 AM.

Comment

stylome super imposed
            Attached Files

Comment

stylome

Attached Files

Comment

Kumargaurav Bhai,
                recently a broker sent a mail to many owners of stylome and he had mentioned everyone's email id also. i wonder it that mail was sent to you as well. someone wrote about forming a group on Facebook as well though i think yoou already have a facebook group. will that mail be of any help in increasing our group memebership. Recently there have been many brokers writing a mail for resale, which seems to be a good indication of people's interest in this project.

Comment

Originally posted by spdershi View Post
                  Kumargaurav Bhai,
                  recently a broker sent a mail to many owners of stylome and he had mentioned everyone's email id also. i wonder it that mail was sent to you as well. someone wrote about forming a group on Facebook as well though i think yoou already have a facebook group. will that mail be of any help in increasing our group memebership. Recently there have been many brokers writing a mail for resale, which seems to be a good indication of people's interest in this project.
                  i don't know from where these brokers are getting data, my father got a call for resale that is the number which is in booking form i put deliberately. Now he is getting calls and massage for resale.

I am sure from internally some prateek CRM team has leaked the data to these brokers, donot join any such group.

Stylome Facebook Group Link :- http://www *** facebook *** com/groups/505999779418932/

Replace dots it will start working
                  Last edited May 2 2013, 10:10 AM.
                  If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Kumar,

What is the rate that the brokers are offering and for what size?

Comment

I have been getting calls for all inclusive 6200. Though have always told them that i am not interested in selling. however the interest certainly seems to be high and the same has increased in recent times as in the last 1 month i have got some 5-6 such calls/emails. mine is 1845 size.
                      For 1845 and middle floors the demand is really good because the builder is not left with too much inventory
                      Gaurav i guess the idea is not to join another group, but probably have all those people in the mail join the earlier group. Pls explore.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X