Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
338319 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Hi friends,

I welcome all members to share their views on Prateek Stylome located in sector 45, Noida.

Thanks.
    Last edited July 10 2017, 11:29 AM.

• rajani3310
    replied
    Frequent interruptions and voltage fluctuations in power supply at PS We have brought the power issue to the notice of EM umpteen number of times but the situation is not improving at all. We are sure that EM might have already discussed the power supply issue with you and you must be in the process of finding a long lasting solution to the problem of frequent power interruption and huge voltage fluctuations in PS. In case, the EM has not brought this very alarming situation to your notice so far, we are bringing it to your kind notice through this communication. Briefly, there are very frequent power interruptions from the main feeder, resulting in the need to start the DG sets. This is resulting in not only interruptions but also huge fluctuations in the voltage. The frequency has increased to an intolerable level now with average number of interruptions increasing by more than 20 in any given day. We are not counting the period when the new DG was being commissioned. This is causing interruptions to not only our routine life but also causing damage to our valuable electrical/electronic appliances despite the cushion to absorb voltage fluctuations being provided in all the appliances.Few residents have already reported damages to their Microwave ovens, Electrical/Electronic equipments having PCBs etc. I am sure, you will appreciate that the situation needs an IMMEDIATE attention and action. One of the reasons for frequent interruptions in supply cited is the supply being from 11KV feeder while the adjascent society supply is from 33 KV feeder. This seems to be the valid reason and considering the size of the society amply justifies supply to be taken from 33KV feeder. Graduation to supply from 33KV feeder therefore, needs to be done on priority. Hope you are aware that even the intercoms do not work with the electric supply being off apart from internet. This is an emergency arrangement and need to remain activated in all the power shut down situations. An UPS of appropriate capacity need to be installed so as to keep this emergency service in operation all the time. We would urge you to please take immediate steps for a long lasting solution to the power issues which are fast becoming alarming. A line of response on the proposed action plan, by return, would be highly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• RajNoid
    replied
    Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post

Just 2 lifts for 114 flats ?
    How many flats / floor 6?
    Prateek 61 is best one of central noida.
    Stylom is better than hamlet one .
    Luxurious specifications.
    Stylome better than hamlet....How ? Prateek Stylome is too claustrophobic..specially for smaller flats....Prateek 61 best of central Noida ? Where does ATS and Mahagun of Sector 50 stand ?
    Last edited May 6 2017, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ARJUNPUNJABI
    replied
    Originally posted by ankita7451 View Post
    Visited this property recently.... landscaping should be better....moreover just 2 lifts for 114 flats (1845 sq ft)...just wondering how does it qualify for being a premium society
    Just 2 lifts for 114 flats ?
    How many flats / floor 6?
    Prateek 61 is best one of central noida.
    Stylom is better than hamlet one .
    Luxurious specifications.
    Last edited May 6 2017, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ankita7451
    replied
    Visited this property recently.... landscaping should be better....moreover just 2 lifts for 114 flats (1845 sq ft)...just wondering how does it qualify for being a premium society

Leave a comment:

• zimzee
    replied
    On the contrary the people living in Stylome are quite happy with their homes. Yes the maintenance is high and we will take that up once AOA has formed but I have no regrets whatsoever buying here. I am paying similar maintenance for my flat in Krishna Apra in sector-61. The only regret maybe that I could buy a bigger one here. I have not had any seepage in my flat since I moved in last year. I did check a flat in ATS village for my sister and it was pathetic. The corridors are narrow , the flat is small and I had to walk around a kilometer from the main gate so god knows how many flats are there. There is no common greens I could see like in Stylome. I am not sure which project is giving luxury but Stylome was always about the location and that's why people bought here. As far as material is concerned the doors and windows are by fenestra and are the best to keep out dust, noise etc. The ceiling and lights have been tastefully done and cupboards etc are provided. Not trying to prove anything but I don't like people commenting when they are not even living here.

Leave a comment:

• Sideways
    commented on 's reply
    I believe thats what Prateek wants them to be compared with, given the builder rates. But to be honest, there is absolutely no comparison. They have done better projects in Crossings and Sec 61, but this one is an eyewash, pathetic construction quality. It only glitters from outside with that commercial piazza.

• rareal
    replied
    Why Stylome & Edifice are specifically compared with ATS (that too OH) and specifically on maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• DarshR
    replied
    Guys living in Sytlehome. Just an honest advise not to hurt you. I visited today to have a look at project. At RS 3 Maintenace, it's a loot by builder. The pathetic condition of greens, seepage, uncleanliness, people playing cricket in garden. You deserve much better that what you are getting. Take builder to ATS property and show them what is Maintenace. ATS charge 2.5 and give much better maintenance .

Also landscaping need to be fine tuned again. There are several patches of green which need redesign to get a better look.

Leave a comment:

• gudguy
    replied
    At stylome it's Rs3 psf. But considering the prateek trend for edifice the maint will be around Rs 4.5 psf.

Leave a comment:

Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X