Last updated: July 10 2017
2016 | Posts
338091 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

Hi friends,

I welcome all members to share their views on Prateek Stylome located in sector 45, Noida.

Thanks.
    Last edited July 10 2017, 11:29 AM.
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Re : Prateek Stylome by Prateek Group in Sector 45 Noida

dude logon ne discuss karke booking bhi kara li aur aap abhi welcome hi kar rahe ho .... thoda sa upar diye gaye search button ka upyog karein...

Comment

Sir jee,

Booking tho hamne bhi kara li par koi independent forum nahi tha jaha pe aage ki baat discuss ho sake isliye banaya tha.Agar galat laga ho tho sorry ji.

Originally posted by neeraj.k09 View Post
      dude logon ne discuss karke booking bhi kara li aur aap abhi welcome hi kar rahe ho .... thoda sa upar diye gaye search button ka upyog karein...

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
        Sir jee,

Booking tho hamne bhi kara li par koi independent forum nahi tha jaha pe aage ki baat discuss ho sake isliye banaya tha.Agar galat laga ho tho sorry ji.
        dear gaurav , koi info ho to share karo forumn pe for the benefit of all regarding this project.

i got to know today that almost 150 appts have been booked.

Comment

Good news anubhav,

150 bookings in that short span of time is not a joke. After all why should a person will go in other projects when you have option available in sector 45.

Today i am going to visit the site after my office, probably will get some more information.

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          dear gaurav , koi info ho to share karo forumn pe for the benefit of all regarding this project.

Last edited May 23 2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

current rate

What's the current rate in resale ? The site metioned 4300 in flexi . is builder offering any discount on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
              What's the current rate in resale ? The site metioned 4300 in flexi . is builder offering any discount on that ?
              i think it would be around 3850 because builder is giving a discount of 400 on 4300 and broker is giving additional 1% so it is around 3861 so a personal has chance to get in resale is around 3850 probably.

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
                i think it would be around 3850 because builder is giving a discount of 400 on 4300 and broker is giving additional 1% so it is around 3861 so a personal has chance to get in resale is around 3850 probably.
                Hi Gaurav,

Can you tell me at what price it was launched ?

Regards
                Amit

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post

I really doubt this information. Have you seen the booking status yourself? I was told by one of the brokers a week back that only 15+ bookings have been done for this project. I certainly doubt him as well since he was not linked to this project.
                  But, almost 60% booking as per you is too much considering that even lotus300 is yet to be sold out.

PS: I used to get similar figures (like 70%, 80% sold) from my builder/broker but when i happened to see their records, it was only 25%. Never rely on words. See for yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by nishant2hit View Post
                    I really doubt this information. Have you seen the booking status yourself? I was told by one of the brokers a week back that only 15+ bookings have been done for this project. I certainly doubt him as well since he was not linked to this project.
                    But, almost 60% booking as per you is too much considering that even lotus300 is yet to be sold out.

PS: I used to get similar figures (like 70%, 80% sold) from my builder/broker but when i happened to see their records, it was only 25%. Never rely on words. See for yourself!
                    which project are you comparing this with ? L 300 is a great project, but ticket size there is 1.8cr for 3bhk, here it is 1 cr.

also location , location , location.

density similar to L300

kindly check at prateek office , i did the same before giving my cheque

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X