Dear Friends,

In Jan 11 we have booked in Indosam 75 in group. Undersatnd that the land/registration issue has been solved and today heard that escavation has started.

Request expert member to comment whether there is any other issue.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi just wait thrill start :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tukai_noida
    Dear Friends,

In Jan 11 we have booked in Indosam 75 in group. Undersatnd that the land/registration issue has been solved and today heard that escavation has started.

Request expert member to comment whether there is any other issue.

did you see land registry documents? I belive still they have not done registry. pl. check with builder.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • there is already a post there on this subject. you would find loads of comments there
    CommentQuote
  • Is builder asking rest of money at the start of excavation? Is anybody seen excavation?
    CommentQuote
  • The builder till date was very co-operative and all the time has given us the actual position. He has not yet asked for additional amount (we have paid 10% as of now) since the project is not yet made bankable.

The builder has asked us to visit the site anytime.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site on Monday...escavation has started, site office construction also started. We have received a letter from the builder that they are trying to complete escavation before monsoon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tukai_noida
    I visited the site on Monday...escavation has started, site office construction also started. We have received a letter from the builder that they are trying to complete escavation before monsoon.

I am looking for a 2BHK in sector 75. What is the current BSP in IndoSam? Please let me know if you have this information. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What the progress on Indosam 75? Have the registry been done? I am looking for a 3bhk option. Location for indosam is good. Any idea about the current BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • hows 3300 all incl (CLP) for this one ... is it disputed or is it a clear project now ?
    CommentQuote
  • just called indosam office .. they say booking is closed now ... and last booking was at 3600 psf .. i think its better to avoid this project then
    CommentQuote
  • if they are offering more than 3300 all incl better to avoid.. all under construction buildings are risk.. small brands are bigger risk... that too we hav plenty of options avaialble.. buy in resale in KOSMOS if u hav cash in hand..

take care..

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    just called indosam office .. they say booking is closed now ... and last booking was at 3600 psf .. i think its better to avoid this project then
    CommentQuote
  • any indosam75 buyers out there ? any news abt land registry ?
    CommentQuote
  • i searched on another forum and found this 2 month old mail .. not sure what the latest status is though ...

------------------

Date: 14/10/2011 03:25 PM

We would like to make this clear that the construction at INDOSAM-75 site will only be carried out after end of November 2011.

As of now the only favour we can contribute from our side is that if some one is unsure or have any kind of doubt about the progress of this project, he/she can happily submit his/her application for the cancellation of flat with INDOSAM-75. The company will surely refund his amount without any inconvenience.
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that the registration is still due from main builder Gardenia..
    CommentQuote
  • Indosam is offering NO EMI till possession 10:80:10 scheme

Indosam is offering NO EMI till possession 10:80:10 scheme, Where they are offering ts 5000-5200 psft rate all inclusive. Republic of Property broker firm has under write whole of project. Please help me to get below information

1. Is Indosam land registery and other legal issue resolved
    2. 3 They are promising possession in July 2016.Is this correct commitment?
    3. Broker is offering 5000-5200 psft rate all inclusive for 10th floor and after giving 6% discount,
    Is this rate is justify for this property
    CommentQuote