Dear Friends,

In Jan 11 we have booked in Indosam 75 in group. Undersatnd that the land/registration issue has been solved and today heard that escavation has started.

Request expert member to comment whether there is any other issue.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kindly update
    CommentQuote
  • Have you finalised? I am also getting same from Republic of Property in 10:80:10 scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any issue on land with this builder, it seems that one side is cut as triangle...and it seems that there is some issue on land which is unclear...plz advice?
    CommentQuote
  • what's the deal

Originally Posted by 22dai74
    Have you finalised? I am also getting same from Republic of Property in 10:80:10 scheme.

Hi, did you purchased anything finally? can you share what you went with and what's rate?
    CommentQuote
  • can some expert point out if there is a graveyard somewhere near to this place?
    CommentQuote
  • They call sector 75 as a graveyard of buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • graveyard

Originally Posted by sharmarsv
    They call sector 75 as a graveyard of buyers.

Mr. Sharmarsv, I am not sure if you are trying to be humorous or you are trying to hide the fact but i guess there is a graveyard next to JM aroma and Indosam projects...i am just trying to clarify that if the graveyard is for real or is it some sort of catfight between brokers...as one broker took me to the area that is near to the park and showed shamshan bhoomi

ofcourse i don't want that everytime i get out of my flat, i see some sort of bodies :(

attaching the google image where one broker took me
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry. I have no answer to your question. I was being both humorous and ironic as my investment is stuck since 2010,
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • noidasmiti1 years ago
      Hi I am planning to book a 1295 sqft,3 bhk in this project in Tower-F......Need your valuable reviews.....Is the investment safe???Plsadvise-----Abhishek S
  • Is there any further update on Indosam. Last replies in this group are 3 years old.

When i visited the place week, they mentioned that posession of front 2 Towers will be given by April 2019 and back 2 Towers by July 2019.

These aspirations even now feel ambitious.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Kushagra.Gupta 4 months ago
      Builder is fooling us. Check on UPRERA site regarding financial targets, Water Plan and electricity Plan.