I just came to know that HDFC stopped disbursement for Max Royal Sec-76 project and will take decision 1-2 days. Did anyone faced this situation from other banks for falts booked in 7x sectors?
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • that is true, nobody is denying that bank can reject any applicant for any reason they see fit.
    But point is, can bank stop disbursement after giving out first installment. as they have disbursed first installment they have checked all the papers and are satisfied with buyer's profile.
    Originally Posted by AryanKB
    Bank offers loans based on individual salary and property and in case if he founds any issue in either of these he has right to hold disbursement. The same can not be challenged in court as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Most of us proceed to buy a house on the promise of Bank Loan.

agar paise nahi hai to fir makaan lene ke kyu soche bhai logo ?

future earnings - ha ha ha ha - look at what happened to Bear Sterns and AIG by overleveraging themselves.

jitni chaadar ho utna hai pair failana chahiye ;)

rohit

Unfortunately not everyone is rich like Warren Buffet or want to FAKE liKe Warren Buffet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Unfortunately not everyone is rich like Warren Buffet or want to FAKE liKe Warren Buffet.

arre bhai,

I have written so many times about my style of buying in RE - I hate loans - choti hogi property magar apni to hogi.

This is the way I have made money till date - ofcourse I go for home loans only after the property has appreciated by the amount which is required to for balance payment - this means again zero leverage - at the max I can loose the appreciation which is fine

magar pledging my 20 years to any bank - na baba na -

rohit

waise bhi garibon ko free market mai property khareedne ka adhikaar nahi hai - unke liye EWS ke schemes hoti hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I have said several times that, signing an agreement doesn't mean that you have signed away your legal rights. every agreement has to conform to law of the land and nobody can enforce an illegal agreement or illegal parts of agreement. so the question becomes what are the prevailing laws.

Alokbhai, there is no second thought that any agreement, signed or not can be challenged to court if one of the party feels that the terms are not equally fair to one of the party. Now the onus is to that party to prove in court that the terms are not equally fair to him/her.

The point is, bank is doing a business at a fee and hence any future risk must be equally shared between the two parties. One party can not walkaway when he/she feels that he is in a perceived loosing end... then why there is complex terms for pre closure and early closure from consumer side.
    CommentQuote
    arre bhai,

I have written so many times about my style of buying in RE - I hate loans - choti hogi property magar apni to hogi.

This is the way I have made money till date - ofcourse I go for home loans only after the property has appreciated by the amount which is required to for balance payment - this means again zero leverage - at the max I can loose the appreciation which is fine

rohit

waise bhi garibon ko free market mai property khareedne ka adhikaar nahi hai - unke liye EWS ke schemes hoti hai :D

Anyone in internet can claim to be Warren Buffet .. thats the beauty of internet. Dekho bhai sapna
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Anyone in internet can claim to be Warren Buffet .. thats the beauty of internet. Dekho bhai sapna

I like it ;) atleast a few have got a smile seeing it.

But on the serious note - I have never claimed that I am xxxx buffet - I don't want to be that - wo to outdated ho gaya hai :P

rohit
    CommentQuote
    I like it ;) atleast a few have got a smile seeing it.

But on the serious note - I have never claimed that I am xxxx buffet - I don't want to be that - wo to outdated ho gaya hai :P

rohit

Let me make a correction .. Warren Buffet would like to be Rohit Warren ... chodo yeh sab Ambani Sambani .. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    that is true, nobody is denying that bank can reject any applicant for any reason they see fit.
    But point is, can bank stop disbursement after giving out first installment. as they have disbursed first installment they have checked all the papers and are satisfied with buyer's profile.

Why not? Lets be specific for eg. if you have invested in Noida Ext and paid 20% from your own finances and then you come to know about this blunder won't you stop making further payment unless things are clear:D

Same thing applies with banks they are not god and are dependent on their lawyers/investigators (own or thru external agency) who takes decision based on docs provided by Builder and Govt. Authority which may be misleading (in NE case specifically). Hence any time in future if they found any thing suspicious they can stop making payment (because in home loan they can only mortgage property).

Also they are into business and like every sales man they want to sell more and earn more hence it is likely that they can become prey considering the huge potential of NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Per in garibon ki wajah se hi RE mein itna uchal hai varna kisi ne dekha hai itna appreciation pichli century mein jab home loan nahin hota tha :D

Aur sahi kara rohit garib ki joro...... koi bhi kuch bhi bol sakta hai per kisi ke bolne se koi sapna dekhna to nahin chod deta

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    arre bhai,

rohitarre bhai,

rohitarre bhai,

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Great joke

At the moment nothing is certain. After independence in 1947 we still have all such ambiguities. The fact is that we should not trust bank also. Tomorrow any time bank may stop disbursing the loan and we will be the victim.

Our great politicians could not come up with ceratin creative ideas in real state sector which could have stopped all such scams. 64 floors Supertech tower is being booked and they still do not have the needed approval from govt. authorities. What a great joke.......

Same is the story with all the builders...... So all the best......
    CommentQuote