Last updated: May 26 2011
25 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Loan Disbursement in 7x Sectors after Farmers Agitation

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    arre bhai,

I have written so many times about my style of buying in RE - I hate loans - choti hogi property magar apni to hogi.

This is the way I have made money till date - ofcourse I go for home loans only after the property has appreciated by the amount which is required to for balance payment - this means again zero leverage - at the max I can loose the appreciation which is fine

magar pledging my 20 years to any bank - na baba na -

rohit

waise bhi garibon ko free market mai property khareedne ka adhikaar nahi hai - unke liye EWS ke schemes hoti hai
    Anyone in internet can claim to be Warren Buffet .. thats the beauty of internet. Dekho bhai sapna
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
      Anyone in internet can claim to be Warren Buffet .. thats the beauty of internet. Dekho bhai sapna
      I like it atleast a few have got a smile seeing it.

But on the serious note - I have never claimed that I am xxxx buffet - I don't want to be that - wo to outdated ho gaya hai :P

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        I like it atleast a few have got a smile seeing it.

But on the serious note - I have never claimed that I am xxxx buffet - I don't want to be that - wo to outdated ho gaya hai :P

rohit
        Let me make a correction .. Warren Buffet would like to be Rohit Warren ... chodo yeh sab Ambani Sambani ..

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
          that is true, nobody is denying that bank can reject any applicant for any reason they see fit.
          But point is, can bank stop disbursement after giving out first installment. as they have disbursed first installment they have checked all the papers and are satisfied with buyer's profile.

Why not? Lets be specific for eg. if you have invested in Noida Ext and paid 20% from your own finances and then you come to know about this blunder won't you stop making further payment unless things are clear

Same thing applies with banks they are not god and are dependent on their lawyers/investigators (own or thru external agency) who takes decision based on docs provided by Builder and Govt. Authority which may be misleading (in NE case specifically). Hence any time in future if they found any thing suspicious they can stop making payment (because in home loan they can only mortgage property).

Also they are into business and like every sales man they want to sell more and earn more hence it is likely that they can become prey considering the huge potential of NE.

Comment

Per in garibon ki wajah se hi RE mein itna uchal hai varna kisi ne dekha hai itna appreciation pichli century mein jab home loan nahin hota tha

Aur sahi kara rohit garib ki joro...... koi bhi kuch bhi bol sakta hai per kisi ke bolne se koi sapna dekhna to nahin chod deta

waise bhi garibon ko free market mai property khareedne ka adhikaar nahi hai - unke liye EWS ke schemes hoti hai [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rohit_warren;192224]arre bhai,

I have written so many times about my style of buying in RE - I hate loans - choti hogi property magar apni to hogi.

This is the way I have made money till date - ofcourse I go for home loans only after the property has appreciated by the amount which is required to for balance payment - this means again zero leverage - at the max I can loose the appreciation which is fine

magar pledging my 20 years to any bank - na baba na -

rohit

Comment

Great joke

At the moment nothing is certain. After independence in 1947 we still have all such ambiguities. The fact is that we should not trust bank also. Tomorrow any time bank may stop disbursing the loan and we will be the victim.

Our great politicians could not come up with ceratin creative ideas in real state sector which could have stopped all such scams. 64 floors Supertech tower is being booked and they still do not have the needed approval from govt. authorities. What a great joke.......

Same is the story with all the builders...... So all the best......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X