In 2005, some builder got the land at very high rates around Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000 per sq meter for GHP plots in sector 93A (SuperTech) , sector 50 (Mahagun), Sector 52 (Antariksh) etc.

Based on the high land prices, the launch price of the flats was very high close to Rs 4000 to Rs 4500 per sq ft.

Now, supreme court is asking state governments to adequately compensate the farmers as per prevailing rate which are as highs as Rs 20000 per sq meter in NE and Rs 30,000 per sq meter in Noida.

If such high rates are paid to the farmers by either the builders or state government, then after accounting for the % of the acquired land which would be reserved for civic amenities (like roads, parks, etc), the final cost of the land would be in the range of Rs 40000 per sq mt.

This means that in medium to long term or immediately after the passage of the new Land Acquisition Act in monsoon session , the launch price of flats might zoooom to a very high level (might be Rs 4000 - 5000 per sq ft or higher).

Hence, it would be prudent to buy in Ready to Move flat or flats which are in advance stage of construction.

You never know that the entire acquisition in NE is scrapped by next UP government and land re-allotted to builders at Rs 40000 per sq mt (after paying adequate compensation to farmers) and then flats launched by the builders at Rs 4000 per sq ft.
Read more
Reply
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    On a serious note something similar is possible.
    After 10-15 years from now ATS will be a very old society and there will be offers from builders to create a fresh society on it may be 35-50 floor towers where existing residents would be given 2 flats each or flats double the existing size and rest is builders profit which is win win situation for all,
    They have a benefit of low density and they can encash this in future.


    n noida will be ....navi nombai n BMW will live forever.

    Regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    exactly , ATS price will not go double than what it is now , new society prices will not be more than 500 to 1000 psf below or above ATS (depending on location like how far from mahamaya flyover)


    This is called original thinking....goood stuff ... i am impressed.
    you are indeed from IIT - i am sorry for my eariler comment.

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    n noida will be ....navi nombai n BMW will live forever.

    Regards
    sbajaj

    Nahin shayad it will be a slum and you will still keep posting maine kaha tha na.... dekh liya ab meri baat na maanne ka nateeja.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    This is called original thinking....goood stuff ... i am impressed.
    you are indeed from IIT - i am sorry for my eariler comment.

    Regards
    Sbajaj


    Aap sorry na bole, aap toh professor hain humari IREF ki duniya ke , hum to chelle hain,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    Nahin shayad it will be a slum and you will still keep posting maine kaha tha na.... dekh liya ab meri baat na maanne ka nateeja.....


    slumm......ummmnnnn...........neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    not possible ....i don't think so.

    kuch aurr suggest karroo

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    Aap sorry na bole, aap toh professor hain humari IREF ki duniya ke , hum to chelle hain,

    here again you are letting us to raise our doubts of you being from IIT....

    bhai Sbaja is pulling your leg....
    Is it difficult to understand that in which context Sbaja wrote the "sorry" word?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    Nahin shayad it will be a slum and you will still keep posting maine kaha tha na.... dekh liya ab meri baat na maanne ka nateeja.....


    o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    u mean RE knowledge , or LP or LB knowledge or IREF . please specify the reason that disappointed you. i will raise it in next alumni conclave

    RE knowledge has nothing to do with IIT. (ohhh...this too..we have to make you understand). One after one, you are clearing our doubts and making us believe what you may not be... but as i already wrote..ALL IS POSSIBLE.

    IIT Qualified is completely different than Professionally Qualified & Successful. You choose what you wanna be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    here again you are letting us to raise our doubts of you being from IIT....

    bhai Sbaja is pulling your leg....
    Is it difficult to understand that in which context Sbaja wrote the "sorry" word?


    dont doubt so much, lower down ur expectation, let me be the smallest finger
    CommentQuote
  • haddh ho gayee hai ....I am saying sorry ...n no one is believing me

    :-((

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj

    nahin abhi maza nahin aaya .... thori aur bakwaas karo..... logon ka entertainment ho jaayega shayad..... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    nahin abhi maza nahin aaya .... thori aur bakwaas karo..... logon ka entertainment ho jaayega shayad..... :)


    yehi tu problem hai ....jiss aap bakwaas samjhte hai ....woh wisdom bhee ho sakta hai but what to do .....this is how it is -

    1) first they ignore you
    2) then they laugh at you
    3) then they fight with you

    point 2 is at play

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj

    banega ab toh jaroor banega........100 floors waala slum banega.....10 floors for indian cars parking...5 floors for imported cars parking... People will come to ground floor to buy groceries through cars.... only those vendors who have their own BMW will be given entry to New ATS (after all there will not be any lifts in this slum). Swimming pool, club on each floor.... Thats not all one IIT, AIIMS Branch-Medical College, All international banks offices, all major MNC's will book office area in New ATS. All residents of ATS will enjoy, work from home facility...

    Tab Sbajaj will say again "Dekho maine kahaa tha na...mere pass bahut paisa hai...":bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    banega ab toh jaroor banega........100 floors waala slum banega.....10 floors for indian cars parking...5 floors for imported cars parking... People will come to ground floor to buy groceries through cars.... only those vendors who have their own BMW will be given entry to New ATS (after all there will not be any lifts in this slum). Swimming pool, club on each floor.... Thats not all one IIT, AIIMS Branch-Medical College, All international banks offices, all major MNC's will book office area in New ATS. All residents of ATS will enjoy, work from home facility...

    Tab Sbajaj will say again "Dekho maine kahaa tha na...mere pass bahut paisa hai...":bab (59):


    you can do better than this.

    :-))

    Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    banega ab toh jaroor banega........100 floors waala slum banega.....10 floors for indian cars parking...5 floors for imported cars parking... People will come to ground floor to buy groceries through cars.... only those vendors who have their own BMW will be given entry to New ATS (after all there will not be any lifts in this slum). Swimming pool, club on each floor.... Thats not all one IIT, AIIMS Branch-Medical College, All international banks offices, all major MNC's will book office area in New ATS. All residents of ATS will enjoy, work from home facility...

    Tab Sbajaj will say again "Dekho maine kahaa tha na...mere pass bahut paisa hai...":bab (59):


    ?????
    r u ok
    ?????
    CommentQuote