Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

Last updated: May 26 2011
43 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

    Originally posted by LalitK View Post
    Nahin shayad it will be a slum and you will still keep posting maine kaha tha na.... dekh liya ab meri baat na maanne ka nateeja.....
    slumm......ummmnnnn...........neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    not possible ....i don't think so.

    kuch aurr suggest karroo

    Regards
    Sbajaj

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

      Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
      Aap sorry na bole, aap toh professor hain humari IREF ki duniya ke , hum to chelle hain,
      here again you are letting us to raise our doubts of you being from IIT....

      bhai Sbaja is pulling your leg....
      Is it difficult to understand that in which context Sbaja wrote the "sorry" word?

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

        Originally posted by LalitK View Post
        Nahin shayad it will be a slum and you will still keep posting maine kaha tha na.... dekh liya ab meri baat na maanne ka nateeja.....
        o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

        :-))

        Regards
        Sbajaj

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

          Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          u mean RE knowledge , or LP or LB knowledge or IREF . please specify the reason that disappointed you. i will raise it in next alumni conclave
          RE knowledge has nothing to do with IIT. (ohhh...this too..we have to make you understand). One after one, you are clearing our doubts and making us believe what you may not be... but as i already wrote..ALL IS POSSIBLE.

          IIT Qualified is completely different than Professionally Qualified & Successful. You choose what you wanna be.

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

            Originally posted by LChand View Post
            here again you are letting us to raise our doubts of you being from IIT....

            bhai Sbaja is pulling your leg....
            Is it difficult to understand that in which context Sbaja wrote the "sorry" word?
            dont doubt so much, lower down ur expectation, let me be the smallest finger

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

              haddh ho gayee hai ....I am saying sorry ...n no one is believing me

              :-((

              Regards
              Sbajaj

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

                Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
                o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

                :-))

                Regards
                Sbajaj
                nahin abhi maza nahin aaya .... thori aur bakwaas karo..... logon ka entertainment ho jaayega shayad.....

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

                  Originally posted by LalitK View Post
                  nahin abhi maza nahin aaya .... thori aur bakwaas karo..... logon ka entertainment ho jaayega shayad.....
                  yehi tu problem hai ....jiss aap bakwaas samjhte hai ....woh wisdom bhee ho sakta hai but what to do .....this is how it is -

                  1) first they ignore you
                  2) then they laugh at you
                  3) then they fight with you

                  point 2 is at play

                  Regards
                  Sbajaj

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

                    Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
                    o o .....chalo now i will write ....meri baat maani ,,,,aurr slum nahin bana.....happy happy.

                    :-))

                    Regards
                    Sbajaj
                    banega ab toh jaroor banega........100 floors waala slum banega.....10 floors for indian cars parking...5 floors for imported cars parking... People will come to ground floor to buy groceries through cars.... only those vendors who have their own BMW will be given entry to New ATS (after all there will not be any lifts in this slum). Swimming pool, club on each floor.... Thats not all one IIT, AIIMS Branch-Medical College, All international banks offices, all major MNC's will book office area in New ATS. All residents of ATS will enjoy, work from home facility...

                    Tab Sbajaj will say again "Dekho maine kahaa tha na...mere pass bahut paisa hai..."

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : Will prices of under construction flats in Noida/NE rise to pre 2005 levels ??

                      Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      banega ab toh jaroor banega........100 floors waala slum banega.....10 floors for indian cars parking...5 floors for imported cars parking... People will come to ground floor to buy groceries through cars.... only those vendors who have their own BMW will be given entry to New ATS (after all there will not be any lifts in this slum). Swimming pool, club on each floor.... Thats not all one IIT, AIIMS Branch-Medical College, All international banks offices, all major MNC's will book office area in New ATS. All residents of ATS will enjoy, work from home facility...

                      Tab Sbajaj will say again "Dekho maine kahaa tha na...mere pass bahut paisa hai..."
                      you can do better than this.

                      :-))

                      Regards
                      Sbajaj

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X