I have came to know that some banks have stopped disbursing loan amount for projects that are disputed in NE. Is this true ? Have anyone faced such situation. Kindly reply.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, that is definitely true about NE projects. There was someone also talking about the same for N expressway and N -7x sector projects on one of the forums.
    CommentQuote
  • can u give me ur number. i will call u if u do not mind..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravj.iit
    can u give me ur number. i will call u if u do not mind..

If you already have invested in NE then do not be so panic, few next months are definitely little bit tense for NE hence just wait & watch, I hope situation may get fine. If you will become more panic then you will make yourself in more trouble.
    CommentQuote
  • For Jaypee all banks are providing loans

For Jaypee all banks are providing loans

Because banks has not any impact of late delivery of construction.

It will impact only buyers. They have to pay such a high interest without tax benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010

It will impact only buyers. They have to pay such a high interest without tax benefit.

Where is Jaypee in Noida Extension, I can not understand that NE me ye Jaypee kahan se tapak gaya.
    CommentQuote
  • He is dreaming.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010

aere bhai logo ye KB_may2010 Jaypee ka sataya hua hai..bechara khul kar to accept nahi karta ..lakin baar baar jaypee ka zikr karta hai...see other posting of this guy..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    aere bhai logo ye KB_may2010 Jaypee ka sataya hua hai..bechara khul kar to accept nahi karta ..lakin baar baar jaypee ka zikr karta hai...see other posting of this guy..

SALTING THE WOUNDS :)
    Let him dude.... JAY-"PEE"....JP ke naam me hi "PEE" hai... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I think Saurabh is right. Stick with it if you are already in mess of NE, but stay away if you are planning to. Sooner or later, this mess will get cleared up and prices will start picking up, but till then you have to hold on to your properties.

Other than loans, one important aspect you need to keep an eye on is the construction progress. If builder is going on with it, then it is very good for your project.
    CommentQuote
  • wht about MAx royal sector 76
    has any one got the loan disbursement recently for this project
    CommentQuote