I surveyed various projects at Expressway in Sector 168 and 137. Basically searching for Studio apartments for investment. While I made up my mind upon Golden Palms in 168, my broker tells me that the builder has increased the rates and is not giving in to our requests. I tried to get into Ajnara Elements at 137 and got the same response. It is surprising to se that rates have increased by about15 % within two months of launch. And that amidst talks that the prices in NOIDA might collapse due to the agitations and various other factors..
I solicit comments from all friends regarding this sudden increase in prices. Is it a mere mind-game, so that the bookings are done quickly before bad news comes, or is the price hike actually there.
And one more thing, whether one should go for a studio apartment at all ? I am going with the logic that it will be used as serviced apartments for companies and will fetch higher rental.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gotoarun
    I surveyed various projects at Expressway in Sector 168 and 137. Basically searching for Studio apartments for investment. While I made up my mind upon Golden Palms in 168, my broker tells me that the builder has increased the rates and is not giving in to our requests. I tried to get into Ajnara Elements at 137 and got the same response. It is surprising to se that rates have increased by about15 % within two months of launch. And that amidst talks that the prices in NOIDA might collapse due to the agitations and various other factors..
    I solicit comments from all friends regarding this sudden increase in prices. Is it a mere mind-game, so that the bookings are done quickly before bad news comes, or is the price hike actually there.
    And one more thing, whether one should go for a studio apartment at all ? I am going with the logic that it will be used as serviced apartments for companies and will fetch higher rental.

Project- LOGIX BLOOSOM ZEST

Size-1BHK/2BHK

Area-1 BHK-475 sq.ft
    2 BHK-840sq.ft/875 sq.ft

My broker was giving an Inaugural discount of 1 LAC also
    I am thinking of investing there.
    CommentQuote
  • Only builders are raising rates and the actual transaction would still happen close to the original booking. This is for recently launched projects with minimal construction. After the Noida land issue, I can't say about the projects that have good progress on construction - it could be same or slightly higher...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MrTony
    Project- LOGIX BLOOSOM ZEST

Size-1BHK/2BHK

Area-1 BHK-475 sq.ft
    2 BHK-840sq.ft/875 sq.ft

My broker was giving an Inaugural discount of 1 LAC also
    I am thinking of investing there.

i am intersted for i bhk can you tell me the sector & other details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg6868
    i am intersted for i bhk can you tell me the sector & other details

It is in sector 143 next to Logix Blossom Greens. It seems Logix acquired that land from Unitech and launching first this residential project and then adjacent to it planning to launch commercial. This is not first hand info so, use appropriately...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FaisalA
    It is in sector 143 next to Logix Blossom Greens. It seems Logix acquired that land from Unitech and launching first this residential project and then adjacent to it planning to launch commercial. This is not first hand info so, use appropriately...

Please check in various threads there are issues w.r.t. location and quality before investing in Logix and in current scenario BEWARE
    CommentQuote
  • Aryan is right, stay away till dust settles. In addition, wait for these projects to complete as I don't expect rates to go much higher than 10% pa, which you can get by putting your money in FD and then buying ready to move-in property.

Supply is going to be huge in N expressway, NE, G. Noida in coming years and people would have tons of choices to pick from.
    CommentQuote
  • I also surveyed last week..till that time..Golden palm rate was 3250/ and brokers were giving 2 to 3% discount..not sure if something has happened in this week only..Please check with 2-3 brokers..
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody help me to know where (in noida) to invest in 2 BHK. I have budget of 30 L. No problem if getting possession in next 2-3 years
    CommentQuote