Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Project information

Collapse
X
Collapse

New Project information

Last updated: May 27 2011
6 | Posts
1548 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Project information

    I am a little surprised that there has been no sharing of new information on these pages. I understand that many of the senior experience members have a view that the market is headed for a crash etc but nevertheless we should continue to share all projects we are aware of!.

    My read in the last few days have been

    1) Discussion on 3C Noida Projects
    2) Complaint board on Jaypee projects

    Did we know that Logix launched commercial projects in Yamuna Expressway, Jaypee sold 300 commercial plots in YE Way etc etc. The projects may flop or not - but lets share if we get to know. The idea of the forum must be to get additional , fresh knowledge about the market and not to keep repeating oft repeated views !
    SBS
  • #2

    #2

    Re : New Project information

    good point.

    I am surprised by the recent commercial launches in YEW.

    Defies all logic (but doesnt defy logix!!!!) . Who would buy commercial in a place without people
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : New Project information

      Good............ commercial launches in forest............ just guess............. who can purchases in jungle ..........................................
      Garg

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : New Project information

        Idea is not to specifically discuss the YE commerical launches (which incidentally happened at 41,000 per sq yard and 36,000 per sq yard) but to request and share that - lets share as much information is possible !!

        Also whoever visits - if its possible, please put pictures!. always helpful for everyone!
        SBS

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : New Project information

          Interestingly its a bit of a chicken and egg. Who would stay anywhere unless there is work and who would put up offices / shops unless people stay there - so something would have to begin first !!

          Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          good point.

          I am surprised by the recent commercial launches in YEW.

          Defies all logic (but doesnt defy logix!!!!) . Who would buy commercial in a place without people
          SBS

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : New Project information

            Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
            Interestingly its a bit of a chicken and egg. Who would stay anywhere unless there is work and who would put up offices / shops unless people stay there - so something would have to begin first !!
            Bhai log , bhool kyon gayee , highway bhi hai, road side dhabba , tea stall, truck parking, hawa puncture ki dukan , all such commercial activity can be done

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : New Project information

              Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
              Bhai log , bhool kyon gayee , highway bhi hai, road side dhabba , tea stall, truck parking, hawa puncture ki dukan , all such commercial activity can be done
              agreed sir
              Garg

              Comment

              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X