Hi Guys - Can you please advice me a 2 or 3 bhk flat in the range of 25 - 45 Lacs..I am interested in under construction flat - I am fine even if project ends in 2-3 years..I am looking for investment perspective..Please advice...

Thanks-
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Dear.....its a gud idea to invest in property....nice returns we can get..
    I think i can suggest u some fine projects to invest in...as i myself is comparing them....Contact me at gagan4790gmail.com....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sachin..with the budget upto 40 lacs and seeing the horizon of few coming years, it is better to invest in Noida as of now for few simple reasons like chepar than GGN good sectors, and also due to the fact that lot of companies, especially IT is coming around Noida...so it will give you a good result in terms of appreciation..
    CommentQuote
  • Have a look at NRI Residency in Sector 45 Noida. Excellent location, very convenient payment plan and very satisfactory construction progress. 1295 Sq ft flat should be available at around 3900-4000 Rs psf all inclusive.
    Originally Posted by kumar13
    Hello Sachin..with the budget upto 40 lacs and seeing the horizon of few coming years, it is better to invest in Noida as of now for few simple reasons like chepar than GGN good sectors, and also due to the fact that lot of companies, especially IT is coming around Noida...so it will give you a good result in terms of appreciation..
    CommentQuote