Hi All,
I am planning to buy a property in Noida. Budget is 40L apprx. I am Ok for 2/3 BHK. I do not need it for immediate use and can wait for another 3-4 years to get the locality to develop fully. Will be for own use but seeing the nature of my work, cannot deny the possibility of giving it on rent too. I believe a lot of companies are shifting/will shift to new SEZ areas nearby.

Currently I am out of India but planning to visit soon to have look of the properties. Need your advice to help me out to shortlist some of the projects as it will not be possible to visit all places. So far I am considering following projects but feel free to suggest more if they are better:

Logix Blossom Green – Sector-143, Expressway
3C, Lotus Zing - Sector - 168 , Expressway
Nimbus Palm City - Sector - 168 , Expressway
Exotica Fresco - Sector-137, Noida (Nr Exprssway)
Paramount Flora Ville - Sector-137, Noida (Nr Exprssway)

Please help in finding +ve & -ve of them. I personally like Paramount for their more carpet area than other similar projects & Exotica Fresco. Will be helpful if you can give more information about them too. Please consider that I am a first time buyer .

Secondly, Seeing the current situation in Noida, Is it wise to invest at /around expressway? Do you feel if these project can also face consequences of current land acquisition issues or they are clean? Seeing the other threads I feel that waiting 2-3 months will not be harmful and I want to utilize this time to do my research & find a good property. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sahib abhee ruko... Noida / GT noida mein thodi clarity aane do... Would suggest you to hold on for about a month... I am sure situation will become quite clear by then...

My suggestion is go for ready to move in properties.. Properties in Sec 119 Gaur grandeur/Amrapali platinum/ Sec 61 prateek project/ sec 45 Amrapali saphire etc...

you can get properties in Sec 119 around 4000 Rs RTM and ready to move in next 6 months in Rs 3800... I am not sure about sec 45/sec 61...

jaideep

Originally Posted by Newbie24
    Hi All,
    I am planning to buy a property in Noida. Budget is 40L apprx. I am Ok for 2/3 BHK. I do not need it for immediate use and can wait for another 3-4 years to get the locality to develop fully. Will be for own use but seeing the nature of my work, cannot deny the possibility of giving it on rent too. I believe a lot of companies are shifting/will shift to new SEZ areas nearby.

Currently I am out of India but planning to visit soon to have look of the properties. Need your advice to help me out to shortlist some of the projects as it will not be possible to visit all places. So far I am considering following projects but feel free to suggest more if they are better:

Logix Blossom Green – Sector-143, Expressway
    3C, Lotus Zing - Sector - 168 , Expressway
    Nimbus Palm City - Sector - 168 , Expressway
    Exotica Fresco - Sector-137, Noida (Nr Exprssway)
    Paramount Flora Ville - Sector-137, Noida (Nr Exprssway)

Please help in finding +ve & -ve of them. I personally like Paramount for their more carpet area than other similar projects & Exotica Fresco. Will be helpful if you can give more information about them too. Please consider that I am a first time buyer .

Secondly, Seeing the current situation in Noida, Is it wise to invest at /around expressway? Do you feel if these project can also face consequences of current land acquisition issues or they are clean? Seeing the other threads I feel that waiting 2-3 months will not be harmful and I want to utilize this time to do my research & find a good property. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaideep is right - don't touch any under-constructed property of Nexpressway, NE of G noida. I was in dilemma too and hence decided not to buy anything till next year UP election.

Looking at the supply, I guess we would always get chance to buy one.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaideep & djvjain, Thanks for your input. Yes I am also thinking on the same line to wait for some time. But while waiting I want to shortlist couple of projects where I can invest once the dust settles down. And I guess prices will shoot up overnight for all those unimpacted projects and dont want to waste time then for taking decision on which one to choose. Since I am not in India and I would have to plan it in advance. thats the reason of all this exercise. :) I read many threads here and found this forum a genuine one so thought of taking advise from all senior and experienced members.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no good time or bad time for a market... the question is, whether you are getting a good deal at the right price at the right location.

If yes, go for it.

If no then wait until you get one. No one, I repeat no one can guarantee you that tomorrow will be a better day for your deal.

I would suggest you to go through the existing thread, study different projects, shortlist few based on your ability and preferences and then start communication channel with them.

Finally when you visit them personally at the location then decide. I would argue that due to the recent uncertainties in NE region, you have a better negotiation power now.

Ultimately, your money and your choice ... as you have no one to blame!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    There is no good time or bad time for a market... the question is, whether you are getting a good deal at the right price at the right location.

If yes, go for it.

If no then wait until you get one. No one, I repeat no one can guarantee you that tomorrow will be a better day for your deal.

I would suggest you to go through the existing thread, study different projects, shortlist few based on your ability and preferences and then start communication channel with them.

Finally when you visit them personally at the location then decide. I would argue that due to the recent uncertainties in NE region, you have a better negotiation power now.

Ultimately, your money and your choice ... as you have no one to blame!!

Thanks bro,

I am looking for couple of projects at Xpress-way. Lets c if something good turns up for me
    CommentQuote