Last updated: August 17 2013
150 | Posts
39430 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
    1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
    2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.

Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
    Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
    1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
    2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.
    I am in it. Whatever support is required, i shall be there to provide it. We need to be fully aware of what is happening around.
    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
      I am in it. Whatever support is required, i shall be there to provide it. We need to be fully aware of what is happening around.
      Same goes for me. I am in too! Hope more people join in, we can may be have a meeting and then collectively file an RTI

Comment

Hi All,

My question to you is :

Very noble idea. Count me in for any kind of support

Comment

Attached is the RTI form of NOIDA Authority.

Can we name someone who would like to lead this forward? Or we drive it collectively?
          Attached Files
          MM

Comment

We can drive it collectively. Also do we have anyone from Press or Legal background here?

Comment

We can drive it collectively. Also do we have anyone from Press or Legal background here?
              That will be great if someone comes forward, but i doubt if someone will take that initiative. Anyway, We can decide on a day and collectively visit NA office with the RTI forms and submit them in a group.
              MM

Comment

Sounds good... Are you aware of the steps involved ?

Comment

Count me in also

Comment

RTI can be filed online also. Last year I did it to NOIDA authority on unlimited height. Online it took almost 6 month to get response.
                    Site is rtination - File Right to Information act (RTI) applications online : From passport/income tax/provident fund delays to fighting corruption
                    As company did not send it and told me that they sent it. Then I wrote negative on 3-4 website and forwarded them link then they sent it.

But NOIDA authority ne taka sa jawab diya:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=11160&page=2

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X