Collapse

RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Last updated: August 17 2013
150 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Dekhte hain Noida Authority mein koi achcha bacha hai ki nahi, jo RTI ka reply kar de !

Comment

Fingers crossed! if it happens on a positive note then it will be a great great achievement for the IREF members. and it will pave the way for the open information which have been till now twisted by brokers/agents & usually misguided the investors!

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        Mikmam,
        next time i will file for 76. dont worry if 75 and 78 get bailed out, so will 76.
        this is our first experience and like i said, if this works out we will have many people filing it not only for Land but for other issues like passport, ration, electricity, water, IT return, PF etc etc

Hats off Munish bhai. All praises are very less for you and the associated members who have supported this cause.

I just read this thread and I am also joining you for any further cause (RTI for land or any builder specific uprising movement) this thread supporters wishes to start.

I have booked in Sec 107 which is missing from the list but I hope, we can include this Sec. with some others which are not included earlier like sec. 76

Comment

Did you guys get a reply from the authority ???

Comment

The authority will take it's own time to reply. Going by what we understand regarding the number of cases still pending...God knows what's instore in the future.....

On a positive note it looks like this was the only disputed area and hopefully this should also get resolved soooooooooon!

Other areas will not get impacted, but sure people need to be be cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shashibg View Post
              The authority will take it's own time to reply. Going by what we understand regarding the number of cases still pending...God knows what's instore in the future.....

On a positive note it looks like this was the only disputed area and hopefully this should also get resolved soooooooooon!

Other areas will not get impacted, but sure people need to be be cautious.
              Don't wanna create any panic..but I heard that the acquisitions even in Noida since the last 4-5 yrs were through section 17...MIGHT BE A RUMOUR..thats y I m curious to know the authority's reply...

Comment

When we will get RTI reply...

Comment

When we will get reply... If you get any update PM your number thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168.
                    Hi Munish... Did you get any update? If yes do PM your number...

Thanks a lot...

Comment

• Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

No reply yet..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X