Last updated: August 17 2013
150 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
    No reply yet..
    This should be most active thread than other I am King kinda threads..
    As this thread decides the fate of all other threads..

Any info guys on the RTI...
    Someone else filed any RTI?

Comment

As per RTI Act, the PIO has 30 days to furnish reply. So don't expect an early reply. If the PIO does not reply, one can approach the Appellate Authority.

Comment

Dear Guys,
        Has anyone recd any response?I havent recd anything till date. 22th July is the deadline, we have 10 days to go, if there is no response, we will file an appeal together.
        MM

Comment

eagerly waiting for this...

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
            Dear Guys,
            Has anyone recd any response?I havent recd anything till date. 22th July is the deadline, we have 10 days to go, if there is no response, we will file an appeal together.

Not yet Munish. Seems like we have to file an appeal after 10 days !

Comment

I really dont know if its useful to check the land acquisition policy. As investor, I think we need to check who will protect our interest. Another thing which has come up in all this is that even if the project is completed and possession is given by builder, will we get registry in our name as the builder will pay over a period of 10 years and till he doesnt pay he will not get the registry done in his name by the Authority which precisely means that we cannot get registry in our name even on possession!

Comment

Originally posted by hinmanch7 View Post
                I really dont know if its useful to check the land acquisition policy. As investor, I think we need to check who will protect our interest. Another thing which has come up in all this is that even if the project is completed and possession is given by builder, will we get registry in our name as the builder will pay over a period of 10 years and till he doesnt pay he will not get the registry done in his name by the Authority which precisely means that we cannot get registry in our name even on possession!
                Well I have a flat in Logix and we were told that the builder would pay up all his outstanding dues to NA at the time of offering possesion and after that registry would take place.

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
                  Well I have a flat in Logix and we were told that the builder would pay up all his outstanding dues to NA at the time of offering possesion and after that registry would take place.
                  Hmm, I hope they do, dont want any further complications....

Comment

Please count me in and let me know how i may assist.
                    www.**************

Comment

Include me also while filling appeal... My full support to all for benefit of all...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X