RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Last updated: August 17 2013
150 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Originally posted by harshkumar View Post
    Include me also while filling appeal... My full support to all for benefit of all...
    Please PM your number to Munish or me and we shall let you know when we plan a visit next.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      RTI can be filed online also. Last year I did it to NOIDA authority on unlimited height. Online it took almost 6 month to get response.
      Site is rtination - File Right to Information act (RTI) applications online : From passport/income tax/provident fund delays to fighting corruption
      As company did not send it and told me that they sent it. Then I wrote negative on 3-4 website and forwarded them link then they sent it.

But NOIDA authority ne taka sa jawab diya:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=11160&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
        Dear Guys,
        Has anyone recd any response?I havent recd anything till date. 22th July is the deadline, we have 10 days to go, if there is no response, we will file an appeal together.
        i am very well aware with functioning of this system.actually you have hit them below the belly,it has hurt them.keep waiting,reply will certainly come, but not before 20th july at least.aap kaam latkane ke experts se deal kar rahe hain.for them this is an art and they have mastered it over the years.

Comment

Hopefully the reply that we are all awaiting gives us the information. But I am really not sure if this will gurantee that there wont be fresh cases filed or if any cases are pending against any site.

Comment

absolutely true.....

there are lots of gray areas both in Noida and NE.

Fortunately there are many volunteers.

instead of waiting for relies, why not file more RTI applications? That will create pressure...

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
              Please PM your number to Munish or me and we shall let you know when we plan a visit next.
              Number sent as PM to you and Munish.

Tx

Comment

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                absolutely true.....

there are lots of gray areas both in Noida and NE.

Fortunately there are many volunteers.

instead of waiting for relies, why not file more RTI applications? That will create pressure...

Cant agree more.

Guys, we need a lot of support. We need more people to file RTIs for their respective sectors. This will help maintain that pressure. They can ignore 10 RTIs but they cannot ignore 100 RTIs. A lot of us have invested in Noida and we need to be united at all times. I was a little surprised to see just 7 people the other day when we filed the initial RTIs. We need to be more proactive more so because this involves our hard earned money. RTI filing is easy - it takes just about half an hour to complete the process, a lot lesser than the amount of time we spend on this forum speculating the future of our respective projects.

Comment

Hi

Hi Basant

Could you please PM me your number.

Thanks

Originally posted by Basant View Post
                  Friends....Let us focus on the topic/ issue i.e. getting required information from Govt. relating to land acquired and master plan changes.

It is glad to see many kind souls coming forward.

While I wholeheartedly support the idea, my contribution will be limited since I am based outside NCR.

Based on my experience, I suggest the following;

1. RTI application be drafted carefully and details of information / documents required to be indicated very precisely/ specifically. RTI Act has a specific section for asking the copies of Govt. documents.

2. Pls remember that the acquisition of land is handled by the District Magistrate on behalf of the Government. Therefore, same set of RTI application should be filed with NA as well as District Magistrate Office.

3. Multiple applications should be filed even for same subject so that in case one is rejected on any technical grounds, others stand.

4. Getting information under RTI requires continious chasing and follow-up.

5. It may be better to associate 1-2 advocates for drafting the application and follow-up.

6. I remember Mr. Vkumar1 here in IREF is a lawyer with lawyer friends in Noida. His participation in this initiative could be very usefull.

7. I am ready to make any financial contribution for this initiative. Just tell me whom/ how to pay.

8. Friends who are based at Noida/ Ghaziabad may please take the lead dully supported by others. Just 15-20 committed souls are good enough.

We are all well educated generation of new India. Pls. read the following story to know how an illiterate farmer making best use of RTI.

'My name is Nathu Gaikwad. I may not be literate but I used the RTI Act to get back land taken by land sharks' - Moneylife Personal Finance site and magazine

Thanks..........

Comment

Hi

Hi Guys,

Has anybody received any reply from Noida Authority regarding the RTI?

Amit

Comment

I guess..the timing of the reply to RTI will match the big day (thursday) - 21st, when the HC verdict comes over.
                      Keeping our fingers crossed!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X