Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RTI - NA

please count me in and let me know how i may assist.

Even if the situation may change, its always better to get the land acquisition details about Noida land. No harm in filing RTI.

In parallel, we can check with Noida authority (NA) itself. Now sure if anyone knows someone in NA who can share the information. Else we can try and approach the concerned dept directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    Skoda0505. Filing a RTI is the best options. They are obliged to reply within 30 days as per the law. They can not skirt around the issue. Please make RTI elaborate.

RTI should be structured in following way.

To,
    The Chairman,
    Noida Authority
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Subject: Land use Status of Various Noida Sectors

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?
    2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?
    3) At the time of acquisition, did government hear and resolve objections raised by the farmers.
    4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.
    5) Please mentions if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court (any other court) regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

Best Regards
    XYZ
    Noida

can anyone who has experience in filing RTI comment on the contents by Trojan horse above
    CommentQuote
  • The details of information sought needs to be drafted carefully else the bureaucracy will give you junk......

We need to know the following about land of different sectors;

1. When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

2. When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

3. The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

4. Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

5. Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

6. Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • pls refer the RTI guildline for detail info and process

http://persmin.gov.in/WritereadData/RTI/1_8_2007_IR.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    I am not really sure how helpful I can be , being out of country as of now but please do count me in . Do let me know how I can support.

Same goes with me. Please count me in, but am not sure how I will be useful, being away from India.

If there are expenses involved, and the same is to be distributed amongst the willing members, I am willing to contribute my share.
    CommentQuote
  • I am with you
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I have collated the posts of trojan and smj. thanx to all for responding.
    If required pls add more points below which u feel relevant so that comprehensive/detailed response can be taken from NA. Once we feel that all points are covered, the final draft(which will be used by all) will be filed online by those who are out of India and those who are in Delhi/NCR, i can arrange a time/date suitable for joint meeting. This way we will be in sync and then get a response from NA which can be cross checked/cross verified for any discrepancies.We will continue to discuss on this thread or can start a google/yahoo closed group once RTI is filed(if required).Hope this if is fine with all. Lets target online filing by 4th of June. i.e. Saturday. Personal filing can be decided on basis of people availability.Awaiting

To,
    The Chairman,
    Noida Authority
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Subject: Land use Status of Various Noida Sectors

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?

2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?

3) At the time of acquisition, did government heard and resolved objections raised by the farmers.

4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.

5) Please mention if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

6) When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

7) When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

8) The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

9) Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

10) Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

11) Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Munish,
    I have sent you a PM
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • It would be better to get the application written by a qualified lawyer. There are grammatical mistakes also in the above draft.

Grammatical mistakes we can take care of here. I can do it, if required.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Pls. include sector 117 in the draft too.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu_ked
    It would be better to get the application written by a qualified lawyer. There are grammatical mistakes also in the above draft.

Grammatical mistakes we can take care of here. I can do it, if required.

Monu-ked please post updated/rectified version here. No need for lawyer. RTI is meant for ordinary folks like you and me.
    CommentQuote
  • can there be multiple queries in a single RTI application. Or do we have to file multi-RTIs.

Please share if there is plan to meet at NA office so that collectively this could be done
    CommentQuote
  • For those of us who are in NCR, lets meet up and then submit the RTIs in person at the NA office in Sec-6. I think we can ask multiple queries in a single RTI. We can decide on the time and date soon. Lets keep a target of submitting the RTI by 10th June (next Friday) and work aggresively towards finalizing the draft.

For people who cannot be present in person, online RTI can be filed. Purpose of filing multiple RTIs on the same topic is to check if these authorities stay consistent in their replies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    For those of us who are in NCR, lets meet up and then submit the RTIs in person at the NA office in Sec-6. I think we can ask multiple queries in a single RTI. We can decide on the time and date soon. Lets keep a target of submitting the RTI by 10th June (next Friday) and work aggresively towards finalizing the draft.

For people who cannot be present in person, online RTI can be filed. Purpose of filing multiple RTIs on the same topic is to check if these authorities stay consistent in their replies.

Skoda-thats correct. Emibabu-117 has been added.
    Below is the draft which will be finalized on saturday. folks pls add your points, will appreciate those who have had past experience into filing of RTI. Simultaneously, lets meet next week to decide personal meeting and filing at NA. Skoda, since u initiated this thread, pls lead the co-ordination to closure. Thise interested to join, can pls PM their numbers to Skoda or myself, we must be able to have 15-20 people in a group. I will get more people from the forum to join us.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100 ,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150, 117.

3) At the time of acquisition, did government heard and resolved objections raised by the farmers.

5) Please mention if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

6) When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

7) When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

8) The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

9) Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

10) Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

11) Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you add sector 70, 119,120 and121 also.
    CommentQuote