150 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Count me as well

Comment

I am not really sure how helpful I can be , being out of country as of now but please do count me in . Do let me know how I can support.

Comment

Same case with me....I am out but count me in as well.

Comment

RTI reply will take at-least one month by authority. As per RTI rule... reply has to be provided within 30 days of application.. I am sure.. within 30 days of timeframe.. situation will be very changed...so better to check directly with Authority about current situation + RTI application for current situation.

Comment

You mean we follow the second point in my thread (try to get hold of some internal source and extract information out of him ) ?

Comment

RTI FORMAT

Skoda0505. Filing a RTI is the best options. They are obliged to reply within 30 days as per the law. They can not skirt around the issue. Please make RTI elaborate.

RTI should be structured in following way.

To,
              The Chairman,
              Noida Authority
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Subject: Land use Status of Various Noida Sectors

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100 ,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?
              2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?
              3) At the time of acquisition, did government heard and resolved objections raised by the farmers.
              4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.
              5) Please mentions if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

Best Regards
              XYZ
              Noida

Comment

RTI - NA

please count me in and let me know how i may assist.

Even if the situation may change, its always better to get the land acquisition details about Noida land. No harm in filing RTI.

In parallel, we can check with Noida authority (NA) itself. Now sure if anyone knows someone in NA who can share the information. Else we can try and approach the concerned dept directly.

Comment

Originally posted by trojanhorse View Post
                  Skoda0505. Filing a RTI is the best options. They are obliged to reply within 30 days as per the law. They can not skirt around the issue. Please make RTI elaborate.

RTI should be structured in following way.

To,
                  The Chairman,
                  Noida Authority
                  Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Subject: Land use Status of Various Noida Sectors

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100 ,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?
                  2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?
                  3) At the time of acquisition, did government hear and resolve objections raised by the farmers.
                  4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.
                  5) Please mentions if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court (any other court) regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

Best Regards
                  XYZ
                  Noida
                  can anyone who has experience in filing RTI comment on the contents by Trojan horse above

Comment

The details of information sought needs to be drafted carefully else the bureaucracy will give you junk......

We need to know the following about land of different sectors;

1. When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

2. When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

3. The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

4. Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

5. Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

6. Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.

Comment

pls refer the RTI guildline for detail info and process

http://persmin.gov.in/WritereadData/RTI/1_8_2007_IR.pdf

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X