RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Last updated: August 17 2013
150 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RTI for checking the land aquisition details for Noida sectors

Originally posted by Indomura View Post
    I am not really sure how helpful I can be , being out of country as of now but please do count me in . Do let me know how I can support.
    Same goes with me. Please count me in, but am not sure how I will be useful, being away from India.

If there are expenses involved, and the same is to be distributed amongst the willing members, I am willing to contribute my share.

Comment

I am with you

Comment

Hello,
        I have collated the posts of trojan and smj. thanx to all for responding.
        If required pls add more points below which u feel relevant so that comprehensive/detailed response can be taken from NA. Once we feel that all points are covered, the final draft(which will be used by all) will be filed online by those who are out of India and those who are in Delhi/NCR, i can arrange a time/date suitable for joint meeting. This way we will be in sync and then get a response from NA which can be cross checked/cross verified for any discrepancies.We will continue to discuss on this thread or can start a google/yahoo closed group once RTI is filed(if required).Hope this if is fine with all. Lets target online filing by 4th of June. i.e. Saturday. Personal filing can be decided on basis of people availability.Awaiting

To,
        The Chairman,
        Noida Authority
        Noida, Uttar Pradesh.

Subject: Land use Status of Various Noida Sectors

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100 ,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?

2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?

3) At the time of acquisition, did government heard and resolved objections raised by the farmers.

4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.

5) Please mention if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

6) When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

7) When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

8) The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

9) Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

10) Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

11) Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.
        MM

Comment

Hi Munish,
          I have sent you a PM

Comment

It would be better to get the application written by a qualified lawyer. There are grammatical mistakes also in the above draft.

Grammatical mistakes we can take care of here. I can do it, if required.

Comment

Hi,

Pls. include sector 117 in the draft too.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by manu_ked View Post
                It would be better to get the application written by a qualified lawyer. There are grammatical mistakes also in the above draft.

Grammatical mistakes we can take care of here. I can do it, if required.
                Monu-ked please post updated/rectified version here. No need for lawyer. RTI is meant for ordinary folks like you and me.

Comment

can there be multiple queries in a single RTI application. Or do we have to file multi-RTIs.

Please share if there is plan to meet at NA office so that collectively this could be done

Comment

For those of us who are in NCR, lets meet up and then submit the RTIs in person at the NA office in Sec-6. I think we can ask multiple queries in a single RTI. We can decide on the time and date soon. Lets keep a target of submitting the RTI by 10th June (next Friday) and work aggresively towards finalizing the draft.

For people who cannot be present in person, online RTI can be filed. Purpose of filing multiple RTIs on the same topic is to check if these authorities stay consistent in their replies.

Comment

Originally posted by skoda0505 View Post
                      For those of us who are in NCR, lets meet up and then submit the RTIs in person at the NA office in Sec-6. I think we can ask multiple queries in a single RTI. We can decide on the time and date soon. Lets keep a target of submitting the RTI by 10th June (next Friday) and work aggresively towards finalizing the draft.

For people who cannot be present in person, online RTI can be filed. Purpose of filing multiple RTIs on the same topic is to check if these authorities stay consistent in their replies.
                      Skoda-thats correct. Emibabu-117 has been added.
                      Below is the draft which will be finalized on saturday. folks pls add your points, will appreciate those who have had past experience into filing of RTI. Simultaneously, lets meet next week to decide personal meeting and filing at NA. Skoda, since u initiated this thread, pls lead the co-ordination to closure. Thise interested to join, can pls PM their numbers to Skoda or myself, we must be able to have 15-20 people in a group. I will get more people from the forum to join us.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to know Land use status of following noida sectors 74,75,76,77,78,79,131,133,134,137,135,96,97,98,100 ,110,128,129,130,143,168, 150, 117.

For each of the sectors mentioned above please provide detailed explanations as decribed below.

1) Please mentions under which clause of Land Acquisition act, land was acquired from farmers ?

2) Please mention the cause (e.g. Residential development, SEZ, Industrial, Commercial, etc) for which land was acquired ?

3) At the time of acquisition, did government heard and resolved objections raised by the farmers.

4)In last 15 years, Did land use was changed. If yes, then please provide details of change of land use, date of change of land use.

5) Please mention if there are any ongoing litigation in Allahabad court regarding the land use or in-adequate compensation to the farmers.

6) When was this land acquired (must obtain copies of notifications u/s 4(1), 6(1) and award.

7) When the land was acquired through LA Act, was objections of land owners were invited and heard u/s 5?

8) The purpose for which the land was officially acquired as per notification u/s 4(1)

9) Details of land owners who have signed kararnama and received compensation. Details of those who have refused to accept compensation and gone to courts.

10) Details (Govt. plot no/ village) of land allotted to each builder in each sector with land schedule, land map and copy of agreement.

11) Land use of different sectors under different master plans including all changes made in land use in last 5 years.
                      MM

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X