Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Though I dont have experience in filing RTI, but it might make sense to break all these questions into multiple RTI's and file them. This way if one or two get rejected, we can still get the answers for the rest.

Filing one comprehensive RTI, in which even one question is disallowed will lead to the whole application being rejected, and we will get to know only after a month...

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting at Noida Authority Office

We will be meeting on June 8th Wednesday at 11:00am at Noida Authority. Those who want to join may please send PM to me or Skoda0505 with their contact details. Please note this meeting will continue only if we get 15 responses and confirmed availability of people. We will get some inputs from the authority which will subsequently help us in filing RTI. Request you to take time-off from your office/business schedule and it is in our interest and it is going to be a time consuming affair.

Address is below-

NEW OKHLA INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
    Administrative Complex
    Sector 6, Noida - 201301
    District. Gautam Budh Nagar
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Fax: 91- 120- 2422210-317
    Help Line No. 2425025
    CommentQuote
  • Munish malhotra ji, I read that you had invested in ajs developers sometime back and u faced a lot of difficulty in getting your money back.I m also in the same boat.I invested in their indirapuram project in 2006 but till today they donot have even land.Also they are not refunding my money back.Plz help me in getting my money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    Munish malhotra ji, I read that you had invested in ajs developers sometime back and u faced a lot of difficulty in getting your money back.I m also in the same boat.I invested in their indirapuram project in 2006 but till today they donot have even land.Also they are not refunding my money back.Plz help me in getting my money back.

pls dont dilute this thread with another. pl go to their office in gole market and meet the owner. u hv to do multiple follows..if u want details send me a pm.
    CommentQuote
  • Repeating the post

We will be meeting on June 8th Wednesday at 11:00am at Noida Authority. Those who want to join may please send PM to me or Skoda0505 with their contact details. Please note this meeting will continue only if we get 15 responses and confirmed availability of people. We will get some inputs from the authority which will subsequently help us in filing RTI. Request you to take time-off from your office/business schedule and it is in our interest and it is going to be a time consuming affair.

Address is below-

NEW OKHLA INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
    Administrative Complex
    Sector 6, Noida - 201301
    District. Gautam Budh Nagar
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Fax: 91- 120- 2422210-317
    Help Line No. 2425025
    CommentQuote
  • I m not diluting the thread.I was just asking the way ahead.This was not dilution.Money is money whether it is yours or mine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    I m not diluting the thread.I was just asking the way ahead.This was not dilution.Money is money whether it is yours or mine.

hi mikman,
    this thread is for RTI filing specific for Noida sectors for which we are specifying a meeting agenda so that many people on this forum know the status of the projects where they have put their hard earned money including myself.
    u can ask details on pm to em or anyone or on Indrapuram thread or u can open another thread.

no offences plz as i can see that u have recently joined.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed completely.By the way I have also invested in amrapali silicon city for self use.Whats your take on this project, only if you wish to comment.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI Filing

People i have received only 1 response uptil now. kindly confirm your availability so that we can get necessary update.
    CommentQuote
  • Received 3 confirmations with their details.
    Need more support. thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI filing is for our own benefit.

9 people have confirmed. need more people to join. thanx for support in advance.
    Can we have people from legal background joining us as we all know getting inputs from NA is going to be a pain and we need to be prepared for that.

For benefit of people-

Meeting is tomorrow wednesday, 8th June at 11: 00 am
    Venue-Noida Authority- Sector 6, Noida

Pl send PM with your confirmation and contact detail.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI info

This may help you....

The Office of Right to Information Officer is situated in Admn. Block, Sector-6, NOIDA. All relevant informations covered under RTI Act can be had through this office as per the procedure laid down in the Act. Appeal against non receipt of information/incomplete information can be submitted to the Appellant Authority through RTI Office.

How to write an RTI Application? - Guide

How to submit a RTI Application - Guide
    CommentQuote
  • Source: Noida Authority Online

Detail of Right to Information Officer functioning as Nodal Officers

S.NO Name Designation No. E-Mail
    Sh. P.D.Sharma OS A.P.I.O (M) 91-9871383289(O) 91-120-2422437 apionoidaauthorityonline.com

Sh. L.P. Singh Astt. General Manager A.P.I.O (M) 91-9871383207 (O) 91-120-2422081 agminfrapionoidaauthorityonline.com

Mr. C.B. Singh
    DCEO P.I.O (O) 91-120-2425494 dceocnoidaauthorityonline.com

There is a list of PIO/APIO for each Department with their contact numbers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx

Thanx all for support, specially to Skoda who took this initiative. We all are going fwd with RTI filing today.
    CommentQuote
  • Great effort guys :bab (48):. I hope it gets the desired results .
    CommentQuote