Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.
Read more
Reply
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manoj ji. its a shot in the dark for us but we are going for it, will be worth the experience and effort to say the least.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168. :bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168. :bab (56):


    Great job!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168. :bab (56):


    Well done MM and all of you deserve kudos...Let us await for results.

    Let us know about your first hand experience in this. Was the PIO co-operative? Did he assure full cooperation and full information? How long will it take?

    Just curiosity..Many others will gain confidence to make best use of RTI facility...
    CommentQuote
  • Great !! thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168. :bab (56):


    Sir Sec 110 (LP) bhi add kar do list mein. Mujhe mat bhoolo. NA waale to pata nahi yaad rakhenge ya nahi :D
    CommentQuote
  • Online application

    not sure if everyone knows about this :

    rtination - File Right to Information act (RTI) applications online : From passport/income tax/provident fund delays to fighting corruption

    they will file RTI on your behalf and you just sit back and relax .
    CommentQuote
  • munish malhotra

    why didnt u file it for sector 76?
    CommentQuote
  • Many Thanks Munish

    MM Bhai...Great Job...I hope Manjeet Singh is also reading this post
    Really appreciate the efforts !!! Thanks.

    Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    RTI has been filed successfully for Sectors 75, 78, 100, 137, 143, 168. :bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • mikman! one person can file for one property and not multiple....if you want to file it for sec 76 ....then plz do it yourself!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Well done MM and all of you deserve kudos...Let us await for results.

    Let us know about your first hand experience in this. Was the PIO co-operative? Did he assure full cooperation and full information? How long will it take?

    Just curiosity..Many others will gain confidence to make best use of RTI facility...


    if this works out, i am sure we will have many people go forward with this service.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Sir Sec 110 (LP) bhi add kar do list mein. Mujhe mat bhoolo. NA waale to pata nahi yaad rakhenge ya nahi :D


    capreal , my bad. na hum na NA apko bhulega if this works out . lets hope this progresses the way we are thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    not sure if everyone knows about this :

    rtination - File Right to Information act (RTI) applications online : From passport/income tax/provident fund delays to fighting corruption

    they will file RTI on your behalf and you just sit back and relax .


    Hi AMit,
    sit back and relax ka time katham. now is the time to act.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thinker
    Great job!



    Thanks Manish, on behalf of all IREF visitors and members!!

    Wanted to know whether this RTI is sector specific or property specific?

    - Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    munish malhotra

    why didnt u file it for sector 76?


    Mikmam,
    next time i will file for 76. dont worry if 75 and 78 get bailed out, so will 76.
    this is our first experience and like i said, if this works out we will have many people filing it not only for Land but for other issues like passport, ration, electricity, water, IT return, PF etc etc
    CommentQuote