Hi All,

As has been happening for the last few days, Allahabad HC has begun putting stay orders on projects in NE. While I understand that this is currently happening in NE which was always risk-prone, still other areas of Noida can easily start coming into this ball of fire. This also includes sectors 7x and 1xx since the point of contention currently is the way in which the land was aquired and if the land use was changed from Industrial to residential.

Please note that we cannot get this information from our respective builders because they would show us their Lease agreement and other documents and not anything beyond that. I am sure most of us (belonging to IT, etc) would not even be able to decipher if the papers they are showing are the proper papers or not. In some cases, it might even happen that the builder papers are complete but still we run into trouble since the problem lied at NA end.

So the problem might not be at the builder end, but still we end users would suffer for not apparent fault of ours. Also, since most of us must have taken CLP or Flexi plans, the sooner we get to know about the real scene, the better it would be for us.

My question to you is :
1) Can we form a group and file an RTI seeking information for the land aquisition details in these sectors ?
2) Some of us may be working as Lawyers or in the Press or some Govt Agencies and using their credentials if they can get internal information from Noida Authority itself.
Read more
150 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hinmanch7
    I really dont know if its useful to check the land acquisition policy. As investor, I think we need to check who will protect our interest. Another thing which has come up in all this is that even if the project is completed and possession is given by builder, will we get registry in our name as the builder will pay over a period of 10 years and till he doesnt pay he will not get the registry done in his name by the Authority which precisely means that we cannot get registry in our name even on possession!

Well I have a flat in Logix and we were told that the builder would pay up all his outstanding dues to NA at the time of offering possesion and after that registry would take place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Well I have a flat in Logix and we were told that the builder would pay up all his outstanding dues to NA at the time of offering possesion and after that registry would take place.

Hmm, I hope they do, dont want any further complications....
    CommentQuote
  • Please count me in and let me know how i may assist.
    CommentQuote
  • Include me also while filling appeal... My full support to all for benefit of all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshkumar
    Include me also while filling appeal... My full support to all for benefit of all...

Please PM your number to Munish or me and we shall let you know when we plan a visit next.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (6)::bab (6):
    Originally Posted by chandra2034
    RTI can be filed online also. Last year I did it to NOIDA authority on unlimited height. Online it took almost 6 month to get response.
    Site is rtination - File Right to Information act (RTI) applications online : From passport/income tax/provident fund delays to fighting corruption
    As company did not send it and told me that they sent it. Then I wrote negative on 3-4 website and forwarded them link then they sent it.

But NOIDA authority ne taka sa jawab diya:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/8744-raised-rti-regarding-fire-safety/page2?t=11160&page=2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Dear Guys,
    Has anyone recd any response?I havent recd anything till date. 22th July is the deadline, we have 10 days to go, if there is no response, we will file an appeal together.

i am very well aware with functioning of this system.actually you have hit them below the belly,it has hurt them.keep waiting,reply will certainly come, but not before 20th july at least.aap kaam latkane ke experts se deal kar rahe hain.for them this is an art and they have mastered it over the years.
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully the reply that we are all awaiting gives us the information. But I am really not sure if this will gurantee that there wont be fresh cases filed or if any cases are pending against any site.
    CommentQuote
  • absolutely true.....

there are lots of gray areas both in Noida and NE.

Fortunately there are many volunteers.

instead of waiting for relies, why not file more RTI applications? That will create pressure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Please PM your number to Munish or me and we shall let you know when we plan a visit next.

Number sent as PM to you and Munish.

Tx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    absolutely true.....

there are lots of gray areas both in Noida and NE.

Fortunately there are many volunteers.

instead of waiting for relies, why not file more RTI applications? That will create pressure...

Cant agree more.

Guys, we need a lot of support. We need more people to file RTIs for their respective sectors. This will help maintain that pressure. They can ignore 10 RTIs but they cannot ignore 100 RTIs. A lot of us have invested in Noida and we need to be united at all times. I was a little surprised to see just 7 people the other day when we filed the initial RTIs. We need to be more proactive more so because this involves our hard earned money. RTI filing is easy - it takes just about half an hour to complete the process, a lot lesser than the amount of time we spend on this forum speculating the future of our respective projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi Basant

Could you please PM me your number.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Basant
    Friends....Let us focus on the topic/ issue i.e. getting required information from Govt. relating to land acquired and master plan changes.

It is glad to see many kind souls coming forward.

While I wholeheartedly support the idea, my contribution will be limited since I am based outside NCR.

Based on my experience, I suggest the following;

1. RTI application be drafted carefully and details of information / documents required to be indicated very precisely/ specifically. RTI Act has a specific section for asking the copies of Govt. documents.

2. Pls remember that the acquisition of land is handled by the District Magistrate on behalf of the Government. Therefore, same set of RTI application should be filed with NA as well as District Magistrate Office.

3. Multiple applications should be filed even for same subject so that in case one is rejected on any technical grounds, others stand.

4. Getting information under RTI requires continious chasing and follow-up.

5. It may be better to associate 1-2 advocates for drafting the application and follow-up.

6. I remember Mr. Vkumar1 here in IREF is a lawyer with lawyer friends in Noida. His participation in this initiative could be very usefull.

7. I am ready to make any financial contribution for this initiative. Just tell me whom/ how to pay.

8. Friends who are based at Noida/ Ghaziabad may please take the lead dully supported by others. Just 15-20 committed souls are good enough.

We are all well educated generation of new India. Pls. read the following story to know how an illiterate farmer making best use of RTI.

'My name is Nathu Gaikwad. I may not be literate but I used the RTI Act to get back land taken by land sharks' - Moneylife Personal Finance site and magazine

Thanks..........
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi Guys,

Has anybody received any reply from Noida Authority regarding the RTI?

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • I guess..the timing of the reply to RTI will match the big day (thursday) - 21st, when the HC verdict comes over.
    Keeping our fingers crossed!!
    CommentQuote
  • Those who have filed RTI applications may get in touch with PIO for collecting replies. Else they may send by post and may get lost.

I see no harm, in following with PIO for early response just like pushing for work in any govt office.
    CommentQuote