Property shows on TV

Last updated: June 2 2011
4 | Posts
4948 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property shows on TV

Hi , Can anyone please let me know what all shows for realty market are broadcasted on what channels.

I came to know that Noida and GGN are always discussed on these shows.

I am only aware of Property guru on CNBC awaaz.
    It will be helpful if members can let me know other shows with channels.

TIA

Purpose: Want to increase my basic gyaan of real estate

Re : Property shows on TV

There is some property related programs like Property Aaj Taj on Dilli AajTak, property plus on Zee business and some on Total Tv and Shara NCR too. But that won't help you increase your basic knowledge. IREF is the best gateway to keep yourself updated and yes like you daring.......why daren't you approach seniors Gurus and Babas in IREF to take some lessons?
    Thanks

Comment

Dear Confused, I can guarantee you one thing... you will be further CONFUSED after watching those programmes.

Comment

Pls change ur name.. even if you give us good idea/suggession.. people will not read it after seeing posted by "confused"

PS : just a joke

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
          Pls change ur name.. even if you give us good idea/suggession.. people will not read it after seeing posted by "confused"

PS : just a joke
          Hahaha Fritolay Sir.. Shakespeare once said a sentence which I can always use to escape " What's in name "

Waise thanks to you for all informatory posts on Noida and Grater noida from English and Hindi Daily... Hats off to you for your commendable job.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X