Hello,
Can someone please shed some light on the project "Green Beauty Farms" on Noida Expressway. Has anyone visited the project site and does anyone has any idea about the reputation of the builder?

I just stumbled on their website greenbeautyfarm.com

Please share any inputs on the project.
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sid_AA
    Hello,
    Can someone please shed some light on the project "Green Beauty Farms" on Noida Expressway. Has anyone visited the project site and does anyone has any idea about the reputation of the builder?

I just stumbled on their website http://greenbeautyfarm.com/.

Please share any inputs on the project.

looks like a copy of Saba Farms :: Buy Premium Farm House in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India :: Official Website possible scam
    :bab (3):

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday i visited this site..location is behind sector 135 sector ..6 km inside from expressway touch point..agriculture land..brokers are quoting 2750 sq yard..anybody have idea what should be rate of farm house..
    CommentQuote
  • How to acertain that this area is not unauthoried and will not be acquired for townships by Noida if not already acquired>

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yesterday i visited this site..location is

behind sector 135 sector ..6 km inside from expressway touch point..agriculture land..brokers are quoting 2750 sq yard..anybody have idea what should be rate of farm house..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yesterday i visited this site..location is behind sector 135 sector ..6 km inside from expressway touch point..agriculture land..brokers are quoting 2750 sq yard..anybody have idea what should be rate of farm house..

thats a good deal. whether authorized or not. in case the land is acquired in future, then you can fight like a farmer and can get 1500 psy and 8% of developed land in Noida. else in case new LARR policy is approved , being in urban area will get 6X compensation. le lo bhai jaldi se jaldi.

in case authorised , fir toh balle balle, bano aur raho aaram se.
    CommentQuote
  • This has been said so many times in this forum...and otherwise too....NOT EVEN A SINGLE FARMHOUSE PROJECT IS LEGAL ON NOIDA EXPRESSWAY.....feel free to contact NA regd the same.

Regd someones advice on taking on NA to get compensation.....yes thats possible if you are a farmer and have a whole village with you....and proper political suppor

Look at Noida extension...50000 Buyers are helpless in front of authority....forget Refund from builders...they may unfact have to shell out more.....not to forget chances of more increased FAR, cost cutting measured by buuilders.

All these farmouses are completely illegal ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    This has been said so many times in this forum...and otherwise too....NOT EVEN A SINGLE FARMHOUSE PROJECT IS LEGAL ON NOIDA EXPRESSWAY.....feel free to contact NA regd the same.

Regd someones advice on taking on NA to get compensation.....yes thats possible if you are a farmer and have a whole village with you....and proper political suppor

Look at Noida extension...50000 Buyers are helpless in front of authority....forget Refund from builders...they may unfact have to shell out more.....not to forget chances of more increased FAR, cost cutting measured by buuilders.

All these farmouses are completely illegal ......

Can you please more explore about illegal..registry is happening for these lands..I don't have much knowledge of farm land so can you please give some insight related to it..I know on farm land you can't build house..it can only be used as farm land..can build house without any linter..If this land is illegal how the seller is doing registry with NA..
    CommentQuote
  • Feel free to check with NA...

No clearances have been obtained...

This is India...when Registry for disputed land in N.extn was possible...then why not for farmland...where u cannot do anything but farming

All these so called farmlands are in flood plains....so even growing crops is not a possibility.

Farmhouse- Only 10 percent land can have some structure

Farmland - Is for Farming
    CommentQuote
  • illegal

be thankful to Aamadmi.he gave you clear and precise picture. Dont get conned. Farms are illegal and i believe the owner is may be irrigation dept.

Registry tu brokers "Lal Kile" ki bhi apke naam karwa denge.

rest your wish if you want to take risk
    CommentQuote
  • Buy a farm house only if you qualify 3 below criteria-
    -If U are a crorepati and will not mind if the land is acquired by goons.
    -If u are yourself having goons with yourself, ie ur having political links.
    -If u are into farming.

Else forget about it not worth having sleepless nights. There is a lot of cash component involved in this.
    CommentQuote
  • MM bhai....these are not farmhouses....but farmlands...!!!!!

You are supposed to do farming on them..

Construction not alllowed.

The biggest catch of such schemes are NRIs who dream of living in a posh farmhouse just 5 kms off expressway and 10 mins drive to south delhi...!!!!

Noida authority is FULLY aware that this is illegal....on flood plains....and have no clearances...yet they are allowed to advertise...participate in property expps, etc.....

Nothing Like India !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Clearance for transfer of title

Clearances from whom and for what?
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    feel free to check with na...

No clearances have been obtained...

This is india...when registry for disputed land in n.extn was possible...then why not for farmland...where u cannot do anything but farming

all these so called farmlands are in flood plains....so even growing crops is not a possibility.

Farmhouse- only 10 percent land can have some structure

farmland - is for farming
    CommentQuote
  • Guys who have full knowledge of the status please comment with authority otherwise it is leading to confusion.May I ask how many forum members have visited the Authority office and found out Farm Land schemes of 2010 onwards?
    CommentQuote
  • How Banned & by whom

Please ascertain terminology as regards farming and agriculture and farm house and farms.You have your answer.The advertisement says farms and not farmhouses.Here you write is that they are aware and keeping quite.With what authority are they going to stop farmers sale their lands, who may have adopted mere sales tecniques in framing the ad?Yup the buyer's would farm and sell or go to sleep.And constructions maybe a mud house......are you expecting to follow Sainik farm history Well for history to repeat you got to think for posterity and die.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of these farms, all illegal deals promoted by people who have only commercial interests. I spoke to a nice broker who told me not to put my money in this is this land belongs to irrigation dept and is declared as high risk land for floods. They use old techniques to tell you xyz minister has bought and we can give you adjescent farm etc...if you want good LEGAL plots then go to yamuna expressway, the authority plots are very reasonable priced at present, sizes 300/500/1000/2000/4000 metres
    CommentQuote
  • A friend has 2 bhigas of land here, he bought it for 1100/sq yd 2 years ago, current rate is around 2000/ sq yd. Land can be registered via the local patwari, it is agricultural land and only temporary structure can be made in 5% of the area. NA has list of blacklisted developers and many of the farm house projects are on this list. I will not advice putting money here unless you want to use it , some people have built nice farmhouses with water features, palm trees, machans for drinking, good if you want your own private garden . A chap has built a farm house on 4-5 bhigas, he has a web site called Pritish Greens( look it up it has good pictures ). Former chief secretary Neera Yadav also has a farm house here. This is in the flood plains and last year was partially flooded. There are lots of mosquitoes and is not safe at night. Not for the typical IREF member.
    My friends rationalle was that these days even a suit piece is more than 1000/ m then why not buy land at the same price.
    CommentQuote