Hello,
Can someone please shed some light on the project "Green Beauty Farms" on Noida Expressway. Has anyone visited the project site and does anyone has any idea about the reputation of the builder?

I just stumbled on their website greenbeautyfarm.com

Please share any inputs on the project.
Read more
56 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just stay away from such deals and offers.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Donate your money rather than putting in the dustbin, these farms are just meant for cheating people. Ek middle class aadmi ko amir aadmi ka sapna dikha kar loot lo....they make you feel like a rich man and make you invest money in unauthorized land. Keep your money safe rather than getting lured by these people who help you in day dreaming to cheat you finally.
    CommentQuote
  • all farmlands are illegal?

sorry for my ignorance, but can some one advise that all these farm lands are illegal or risky. I have heard about HPS Farms, which is quite old, may be about 4-5 years. Does anybody has idea about this one? As I was interested to buy a plot there.

Are these illegal or risky on some other aspects?

Thanks in advance for proper guidence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShailP
    sorry for my ignorance, but can some one advise that all these farm lands are illegal or risky. I have heard about HPS Farms, which is quite old, may be about 4-5 years. Does anybody has idea about this one? As I was interested to buy a plot there.

Are these illegal or risky on some other aspects?

Thanks in advance for proper guidence.

SahilP

HPS is one of the oldest amongst quite a few who are selling farmland here. The land is agricultural and is being sold after being sub divided further, the smallest plot is 1 bigha ( 1000 sq yd ). You need to check the size of minimum agricultural plot of land that is allowed to be sold, in some places the minimum size for farm house is 2 acres, but this is farm land and not a farmhouse. As far as I know the land is registered with the local
    Patwari and people have paid the stamp duty. Noida Authority web site has the names of many of the developers in this region who have been blacklisted, some names are missing but I am sure all of them will have the same problems with authority. There is electricity supply but most people who have developed their farms have generators, for water you need to have a borewell. this place is very dusty and is not safe at night.
    I will not advice you to buy here because

1. Ambiguity about legal status.
    2. You are getting farm land not land for farm house. You can only build on 5% of the land and that to a temporary structure.
    3. It takes a lot of money for land scapping and maintaince. Also factor the cost of generator and a regular employee to look after your farm. People have put up a portacabin like structure with one bedroom and the minimum cost of developing a 2 bigha plot is 15-20 lacs. I know of people who have spent more than 50'lacs on their farms.
    4. Price is around 20 lacs a bigha, for this price you can easily book a decent flat on the E way which will be better both for end use as well as investment.
    5. If you don't want a flat go for kisan quota plots that are starting at 45 K per sq m.
    6. This farm land is very high risk and is not investment grade , this is for people who want a private garden for their drinking parties or functions or growing vegetables and do not mind paying a good price for this luxury.

I do not your circumstances but hope that you find this post of some use.
    CommentQuote
  • The arguments, logic and everything else is perfectly in order. But let me go back in history. Maybe around 25 years. To a time when very similar legal + infra status w.r.t to farms in Delhi was, as is today in NOIDA currently for the farm land being sold by many developers. Infact similar status also holds in some areas of pataudi, gurgaon (around CRPF/CWG zone) too.

There was a chance to buy a farm house in chattarpur for around 2 lakh rupees. But ofcourse we made a more logical choice that a lot of folks may want to go with.

The result is, 1-2 lakhs in say late 1980s is now worth over 35 crores! Roughly 40% CAGR.

Factors governing this growth:
    - the city expanded around the farms
    - powerful people inhabited the farms
    - vote banks in the surrounding areas
    - india/delhi grew
    - the rich got farms, then they got tired of claustrophobic cities, and moved to farms
    - an ecosystem of weddings, parties caused commercial value of land to shoot

If you have surplus money, some clout / farmer status, really want to own a farm as a dream, and can take a medium to large amounts of risk farms can be a value.

I am not too sure which area around Noida will cater to the rich of noida to make farm houses. But if there would be a time in 7-12 years, and you think this area it could be, well, you know where I am going.

PS - its only because hindsight is 20:20 I can say things with such confidence. If the prices in Gadaipur, Sultanpur, Madangir, Khanpur, Sainik Farms, Neb Sarai wouldn't have grown so massively this advice would not have been there and I would have followed exactly what tricyclist suggests.

Originally Posted by Trickcyclist
    SahilP

HPS is one of the oldest amongst quite a few who are selling farmland here. The land is agricultural and is being sold after being sub divided further, the smallest plot is 1 bigha ( 1000 sq yd ). You need to check the size of minimum agricultural plot of land that is allowed to be sold, in some places the minimum size for farm house is 2 acres, but this is farm land and not a farmhouse. As far as I know the land is registered with the local
    Patwari and people have paid the stamp duty. Noida Authority web site has the names of many of the developers in this region who have been blacklisted, some names are missing but I am sure all of them will have the same problems with authority. There is electricity supply but most people who have developed their farms have generators, for water you need to have a borewell. this place is very dusty and is not safe at night.
    I will not advice you to buy here because

1. Ambiguity about legal status.
    2. You are getting farm land not land for farm house. You can only build on 5% of the land and that to a temporary structure.
    3. It takes a lot of money for land scapping and maintaince. Also factor the cost of generator and a regular employee to look after your farm. People have put up a portacabin like structure with one bedroom and the minimum cost of developing a 2 bigha plot is 15-20 lacs. I know of people who have spent more than 50'lacs on their farms.
    4. Price is around 20 lacs a bigha, for this price you can easily book a decent flat on the E way which will be better both for end use as well as investment.
    5. If you don't want a flat go for kisan quota plots that are starting at 45 K per sq m.
    6. This farm land is very high risk and is not investment grade , this is for people who want a private garden for their drinking parties or functions or growing vegetables and do not mind paying a good price for this luxury.

I do not your circumstances but hope that you find this post of some use.
    CommentQuote
  • iMohak
    Thanks for a great post. It is always good to hear all sides to an arguement. The reasons you have given are perfectly valid and if you look at my posts in this thread you will notice that the price of this farmland has virtually doubled over the past 2 years. Many people suscribe to your views and are putting their money here, many are rich and powerful like in the case of Chattarpur et.al.

Farmhouses are available in Noida, there was a scheme by the authority last year and allotments were made at the rate of 3000/ sq m and minimum size was 10,000 m. There was also bribes that needed to be paid to get the allotment. NA allows commercial uses of these farm houses and they are now on market and quoting a healthy premium. Prashant Bushan was involved in this farm house allotment allegations.
    The problem with HPS/ Green beauty type places is that farm houses are being sold as plots of 1000sq/yd. they are unlikely to appeal to the rich and powerful and can trap some unsuspecting middle class types who don't even have a primary home.
    By all means go ahead and buy if you wan't to and can afford to take a punt but do it with your eyes open and from a position of knowledge.

P.S A friend has bought 30 bighas of farm land in the same belt, a bit further along the E way for 3 crores. He is a seasoned invester but I disagreed with him. If I had to put 3cr then I would have bought a plot in sector 105/108 or JP KP. The bottom line is that we all have different needs and risk taking abilities and one size does not fit all.
    CommentQuote
  • my 2 cents -

1. All farms except the ones alloted by Noida Authority directly under their scheme are illegal.
    2. The land next to yamuna belt belongs to the irrigational dept and can be acquired by the authority as per their master plan.
    3. Most of the developers are blacklisted on NA website. Noida Authority Online. The ones which are not doesnt neccessarily mean are clear in title. These could be agricultural land and can be acquired anytime.
    4. Since a lot of influential people have stake in the farmlands thats why no action has been taken by the authority officials.
    5. Anywhich way authority will not provide the required infrastructure in terms of road, drainage, power, security etc near these farms so whats the point of investing in these farmlands with so much of insecurity.

I was abt to purchase one myself back in 2007 at abt Rs 800 per sq yd and then decided agst it as i wanted peace of mind. Today i am being told its abt 2500 sq yd but i find it to be irrational pricing..
    CommentQuote
  • Prakash

800 to 2500 per sq yd, that is a tripling of prices in around 4 years. I agree that it does not make any sense, there is a very small demand and huge supply. People are buying in the hope that when JP wish town develops then this area will be like the lal Dora around a developed area, you have raised a crucial point that NA will not do any development here.
    CommentQuote
  • do you have any idea about the pricing for the "legal" Noida Authority farms?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trickcyclist
    Prakash

800 to 2500 per sq yd, that is a tripling of prices in around 4 years. I agree that it does not make any sense, there is a very small demand and huge supply. People are buying in the hope that when JP wish town develops then this area will be like the lal Dora around a developed area, you have raised a crucial point that NA will not do any development here.

these are the prices being quoted but no one is buying...these are just the company prices...at the same time I invested in a farmers quota plot 20k sq mtr..In abt 4 yrs thats gone upto 80k+ a sq mtr and a further potential of going upto 1.5 lacs per sq mtr in another 2 yrs....Plus no sleepless nights and clean deal..All infrastructure being provided by NA on priority..undergroud wiring/ drainage, wide roads etc...

it depends on individual's risk apetite and opportunity cost...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reversion
    do you have any idea about the pricing for the "legal" Noida Authority farms?
    Thanks

At the time of allotment (vaguely abt 2.5 - 3 yrs back) i remember being offered a farm house premium of 3500+ allotment rate 3000 per sq mtr..Minimum size being 10,000 sq mtr..effectively ticket size of 7 cr+. Was but obviously out of my budget..

As per the information i have, all the legal farmhouses are being held by influential personalaties..To name a few - Owner of 3C's have got few, supertech owner's , Bhushan's have 2 etc etc..These are located ahead of Sec 168 towards the yamuna bank if i am not mistaken...
    CommentQuote
  • Eventually size would matter, both of investment as well as the area.

Hypothetical scenario: 100 plots with 1 acre each. Vs 10000 plots of 100 yards.

If people like you and me own the 100 plots, just write off the investment. If big ticket powerful people own, inhabit and wish to possess these farms, this will be GOLD only on land value. No sewage, no roads, yet gold. Chattarpur, Madangir, Neb Sarai still don't have roads.

Conversely, if 10000 such farms are to be owned, the vote bank, the ecosystem will get created eventually. There would be a private builder type neta who would get some stay in the courts etc or find some jugaad going.

Acquisition by the authority is an angle any risk bearing person thinks of, or the possibility of borderline lal dora. If that would have been the case, it would have already started to show signs. The trouble is, expressway is much more planned, and existence of lal dora would be less likely atleast for the next 5-8 years. Acquisition wouldn't give you any returns at all.

Think of atta market, sector 12/21, they existed much before NOIDA shaped the way it did. Commercial parcels of lands inhabited and used by villagers mushroomed in a highly populated area. Not happening.

Lastly, 1000 yards is too small a size for a lavish house/farm/etc etc. Rich politicos, builders would already have 450 meter houses in Noida (550 yards approx). I know of one person a top lawyer and BSP guy in Sector 37 who has 3 X 300 meter plots together on which a kothi is constructed.

Would a rich guy who wants to show his power and host parties do it in a 15 lakh rupee property? No!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iMohak
    Eventually size would matter, both of investment as well as the area.

Hypothetical scenario: 100 plots with 1 acre each. Vs 10000 plots of 100 yards.

If people like you and me own the 100 plots, just write off the investment. If big ticket powerful people own, inhabit and wish to possess these farms, this will be GOLD only on land value. No sewage, no roads, yet gold. Chattarpur, Madangir, Neb Sarai still don't have roads.

Conversely, if 10000 such farms are to be owned, the vote bank, the ecosystem will get created eventually. There would be a private builder type neta who would get some stay in the courts etc or find some jugaad going.

Acquisition by the authority is an angle any risk bearing person thinks of, or the possibility of borderline lal dora. If that would have been the case, it would have already started to show signs. The trouble is, expressway is much more planned, and existence of lal dora would be less likely atleast for the next 5-8 years. Acquisition wouldn't give you any returns at all.

Think of atta market, sector 12/21, they existed much before NOIDA shaped the way it did. Commercial parcels of lands inhabited and used by villagers mushroomed in a highly populated area. Not happening.

Lastly, 1000 yards is too small a size for a lavish house/farm/etc etc. Rich politicos, builders would already have 450 meter houses in Noida (550 yards approx). I know of one person a top lawyer and BSP guy in Sector 37 who has 3 X 300 meter plots together on which a kothi is constructed.

Would a rich guy who wants to show his power and host parties do it in a 15 lakh rupee property? No!

Power and influence don't necessarily work..good example is Sharad Pawar's HCC lavasa..stuck in legal battle for more than a year now and no resolution in sight....what is illegal is illegal..Delhi and Noida masterplan and authorities working style is totally different...noida is much more planned and strict...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Power and influence don't necessarily work..good example is Sharad Pawar's HCC lavasa..stuck in legal battle for more than a year now and no resolution in sight....what is illegal is illegal..Delhi and Noida masterplan and authorities working style is totally different...noida is much more planned and strict...

HCC Lavasa cannot be compared to a 1000sqyard plot. The right comparison would be Noida Extension or Yamuna Expressway, where both litigation, farmer agitation played a role.

W.r.t farms in Noida, the direct comparison is all the illegal construction, even public squatting on govt land in South Western Delhi, Sainik Farms, Neb Sarai, etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Yes initial pricing was around 7 crores (6.5) or so. allotment rate was 3150 payable over 10 years. I heard the premium had gone up to 17 crores at peak though this is the same scheme where HC had recently put stay

HC stays farmhouse scheme, Authority gets 4 weeks to reply - Times Of India

Unlikely if any new schemes for farmhouses come now!

Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    At the time of allotment (vaguely abt 2.5 - 3 yrs back) i remember being offered a farm house premium of 3500+ allotment rate 3000 per sq mtr..Minimum size being 10,000 sq mtr..effectively ticket size of 7 cr+. Was but obviously out of my budget..

As per the information i have, all the legal farmhouses are being held by influential personalaties..To name a few - Owner of 3C's have got few, supertech owner's , Bhushan's have 2 etc etc..These are located ahead of Sec 168 towards the yamuna bank if i am not mistaken...
    CommentQuote