Collapse

Green Beauty Farms Noida Expressway

Last updated: May 21 2018
62 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Green Beauty Farms Noida Expressway

MM bhai....these are not farmhouses....but farmlands...!!!!!

You are supposed to do farming on them..

Construction not alllowed.

The biggest catch of such schemes are NRIs who dream of living in a posh farmhouse just 5 kms off expressway and 10 mins drive to south delhi...!!!!

Noida authority is FULLY aware that this is illegal....on flood plains....and have no clearances...yet they are allowed to advertise...participate in property expps, etc.....

Nothing Like India !!!!

Comment

Clearance for transfer of title

Clearances from whom and for what?
      Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
      feel free to check with na...

No clearances have been obtained...

This is india...when registry for disputed land in n.extn was possible...then why not for farmland...where u cannot do anything but farming

all these so called farmlands are in flood plains....so even growing crops is not a possibility.

Farmhouse- only 10 percent land can have some structure

farmland - is for farming

Comment

Guys who have full knowledge of the status please comment with authority otherwise it is leading to confusion.May I ask how many forum members have visited the Authority office and found out Farm Land schemes of 2010 onwards?

Comment

How Banned & by whom

Please ascertain terminology as regards farming and agriculture and farm house and farms.You have your answer.The advertisement says farms and not farmhouses.Here you write is that they are aware and keeping quite.With what authority are they going to stop farmers sale their lands, who may have adopted mere sales tecniques in framing the ad?Yup the buyer's would farm and sell or go to sleep.And constructions maybe a mud house......are you expecting to follow Sainik farm history Well for history to repeat you got to think for posterity and die.
          Last edited December 18 2011, 08:37 PM. Reason: They were not my write ups.

Comment

Beware of these farms, all illegal deals promoted by people who have only commercial interests. I spoke to a nice broker who told me not to put my money in this is this land belongs to irrigation dept and is declared as high risk land for floods. They use old techniques to tell you xyz minister has bought and we can give you adjescent farm etc...if you want good LEGAL plots then go to yamuna expressway, the authority plots are very reasonable priced at present, sizes 300/500/1000/2000/4000 metres
            If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

A friend has 2 bhigas of land here, he bought it for 1100/sq yd 2 years ago, current rate is around 2000/ sq yd. Land can be registered via the local patwari, it is agricultural land and only temporary structure can be made in 5% of the area. NA has list of blacklisted developers and many of the farm house projects are on this list. I will not advice putting money here unless you want to use it , some people have built nice farmhouses with water features, palm trees, machans for drinking, good if you want your own private garden . A chap has built a farm house on 4-5 bhigas, he has a web site called Pritish Greens( look it up it has good pictures ). Former chief secretary Neera Yadav also has a farm house here. This is in the flood plains and last year was partially flooded. There are lots of mosquitoes and is not safe at night. Not for the typical IREF member.
              My friends rationalle was that these days even a suit piece is more than 1000/ m then why not buy land at the same price.

Comment

Just stay away from such deals and offers.

Thanks
                Thanks

Comment

Donate your money rather than putting in the dustbin, these farms are just meant for cheating people. Ek middle class aadmi ko amir aadmi ka sapna dikha kar loot lo....they make you feel like a rich man and make you invest money in unauthorized land. Keep your money safe rather than getting lured by these people who help you in day dreaming to cheat you finally.
                  If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

all farmlands are illegal?

sorry for my ignorance, but can some one advise that all these farm lands are illegal or risky. I have heard about HPS Farms, which is quite old, may be about 4-5 years. Does anybody has idea about this one? As I was interested to buy a plot there.

Are these illegal or risky on some other aspects?

Thanks in advance for proper guidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ShailP View Post
                      sorry for my ignorance, but can some one advise that all these farm lands are illegal or risky. I have heard about HPS Farms, which is quite old, may be about 4-5 years. Does anybody has idea about this one? As I was interested to buy a plot there.

Are these illegal or risky on some other aspects?

Thanks in advance for proper guidence.
                      SahilP

HPS is one of the oldest amongst quite a few who are selling farmland here. The land is agricultural and is being sold after being sub divided further, the smallest plot is 1 bigha ( 1000 sq yd ). You need to check the size of minimum agricultural plot of land that is allowed to be sold, in some places the minimum size for farm house is 2 acres, but this is farm land and not a farmhouse. As far as I know the land is registered with the local
                      Patwari and people have paid the stamp duty. Noida Authority web site has the names of many of the developers in this region who have been blacklisted, some names are missing but I am sure all of them will have the same problems with authority. There is electricity supply but most people who have developed their farms have generators, for water you need to have a borewell. this place is very dusty and is not safe at night.
                      I will not advice you to buy here because

1. Ambiguity about legal status.
                      2. You are getting farm land not land for farm house. You can only build on 5% of the land and that to a temporary structure.
                      3. It takes a lot of money for land scapping and maintaince. Also factor the cost of generator and a regular employee to look after your farm. People have put up a portacabin like structure with one bedroom and the minimum cost of developing a 2 bigha plot is 15-20 lacs. I know of people who have spent more than 50'lacs on their farms.
                      4. Price is around 20 lacs a bigha, for this price you can easily book a decent flat on the E way which will be better both for end use as well as investment.
                      5. If you don't want a flat go for kisan quota plots that are starting at 45 K per sq m.
                      6. This farm land is very high risk and is not investment grade , this is for people who want a private garden for their drinking parties or functions or growing vegetables and do not mind paying a good price for this luxury.

I do not your circumstances but hope that you find this post of some use.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X