Hi everybody,
there is a new project of 3C in Pre launch called Sports city in Sector 78. Any inputs about the project ?
I was told by the brokers that it is going to be launched soon and bookings are on . they are quoting the rate of around 3500 - 4000 rs/sq ft. they are saying that one can get a discount of around 5-6% on booking in pre launch.
I dont find much discussion on the subject.
Any inputs Please ?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • my input :
    jagte raho :bab (59):

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15088-3c-sports-village-sec-78-79?t=17354

Originally Posted by gotoarun
    Hi everybody,
    there is a new project of 3C in Pre launch called Sports city in Sector 78. Any inputs about the project ?
    I was told by the brokers that it is going to be launched soon and bookings are on . they are quoting the rate of around 3500 - 4000 rs/sq ft. they are saying that one can get a discount of around 5-6% on booking in pre launch.
    I dont find much discussion on the subject.
    Any inputs Please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Mr Sanjay for a prompt reply and showing the relevant thread. But starting a new thread is not that naive.

People are not talking about many things in that thread.
    I would like to know

1 Clarification of some talks that the land was not alloted as per norms.
    2 When 3C is claiming development of sector 78 & 79, then how come the tender for the sports complex goes to JS group. How are they related (3C and JS)
    3 Why are the Prices bieng quoted so inflated? There are people who are now starting to talk of prices like 4000 rs/sq ft.
    4 Effect of NOIDA Farmers agitation on the project.
    5 Is there any investment sense in booking at 3800-4000 when the actual prices are well below that.
    6What about the Kabristaan and shamshanghat by the side of the plot ?

Comments solicited
    CommentQuote
  • With all complications surrounding the project , you should avoid it in my view and rather opt for Panache / Boulevard.

3C is a good developer definitely, but is 3C Sports Villagea good investment ? I am not sure. With upcoming elections in UP , such a project becomes even more dicey.
    CommentQuote
  • definitely rumor is going on that land is not legally clear so may be this project get shelved or postponed to long time..not advisable to take risk until unless land is clear w/out any litigation/
    CommentQuote
  • Elections is I think a two way risk. Because 3C has so many projects in NOIDA, it is safe to consider that 3C has the backing of Mayawati Govt. That way all litigations might get cleared in an attempt to make people happy. It might even backfire as Mayawati may not come back after elections.
    But considering the circumstances it is highly likely that Mayawati will come back.
    There is surely a chance of agitation in sector 74-79 as people are already talking of less compensations. Land being bought at rs 400 from farmers and sold at 10,000 (per sq mtr) to companies. Though these matters are with the govt , still the project may get a beating.

Moreover prices have already rallied too much in the last 2 yrs. how much more ?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think farmers got only Rs400 in noida area... definitely should be higher but anyway this is too less for them and they need more money.Lets see what happen after 15th June where deadline date comes to end.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 79 is anyway a question mark since the sudden change in the "use" of land from recreational to residential in Masterplan 2031. Seemed to have been done in hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Dhanam, what is this 15 june deadline? I m not aware. Nicks, would you please elaborate on the change in land use in hurry that you have mentioned.? Thanks in anticipation.
    CommentQuote
  • you can check the Noida master plan 2021 & 2031 on Noida authorty website and see the use of sector 79. let me know if you dont find it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    you can check the Noida master plan 2021 & 2031 on Noida authorty website and see the use of sector 79. let me know if you dont find it.

What use Sector-78 is marked for?
    CommentQuote
  • Land Use of sector 78 & 79

Thanks nicks, I checked on the noida authority website.
    According to The MasterPlan of 2021, both 78 & 79 are residential.
    While in Master plan 2031, 78 is high density residential while 79 is Recreational Green, that means sports complex should come up in sector 79 while the group housing of 3C should come in sector 78
    CommentQuote