Looking for right Project for Corporate Booking

Last updated: June 11 2011
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking for right Project for Corporate Booking

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
    .Calculate carpet area by adding the area of all rooms, kitchen, toilets, balconies.
    friend, do you lay carpet in kitchen or toilet or balcony....?

Please use the word "Covered area" not "Carpet area"...

Comment

You expect me to lay out a %age on an open forum.

Strange expectation. Firstly, if I knew, I would not have disclosed it here. Second - I don't know. BTW, tell me - Is it the same for each builder? For instance, we went and met a renowned builder for their upcoming project recently. They sent us back and did not agree for more than 4% over a price of 4000 Rs. While we are being approached by builders in Noida Extn, people there are ready to offer 15%. What's the scale bro?

Bro - please understand - you like the answer or no, but that's the stage we are at. We are not at %age terms as yet.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Standard book comment, i was expecting something better/honest ( have seen such comments, many times ). Anyways, thanks for the reply .

Comment

Originally posted by PankyChanchy View Post
        You expect me to lay out a %age on an open forum.

Strange expectation. Firstly, if I knew, I would not have disclosed it here. Second - I don't know. BTW, tell me - Is it the same for each builder? For instance, we went and met a renowned builder for their upcoming project recently. They sent us back and did not agree for more than 4% over a price of 4000 Rs. While we are being approached by builders in Noida Extn, people there are ready to offer 15%. What's the scale bro?

Bro - please understand - you like the answer or no, but that's the stage we are at. We are not at %age terms as yet.
        which project was of the renowned builder

Comment

If u r expecting honest answers in a public Forum, one should be willing to that one self/should be forthcoming . If this is strange, your expectation is weird .

Btw, i have no stakes in Noida & associated areas . Was just curious & was looking to to gain some knowledge & maybe help others in the forum to gain something in the process .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

best is to purchase a land...n give it to contractor to build 100 flats for you all.... it'll be very good. Quality under your control...sec-45, sec-46 have many plots available..

Comment

Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA View Post
              best is to purchase a land...n give it to contractor to build 100 flats for you all.... it'll be very good. Quality under your control...sec-45, sec-46 have many plots available..
              what kind of plots are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
                what kind of plots are you talking about.
                take the internal sectors road from LB...do u see open land?

Comment

Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA View Post
                  take the internal sectors road from LB...do u see open land?
                  thats a commercial plot, i dont think and GH plot left in 45, 46

http://www.harshbuildwell.com/pages/...a/n-sec46.html
                  Last edited June 5 2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

In Pune i also know balcony cost 50% in NCR they cost full 100%...I wish they could do the same in NCR as well... Clearly one of the disadvantage of not having a Real Estate regulator..

As per me, any project which gives a covered area ratio (excluding balconies) of 65% to 70% is a good ratio... I personally dont like Balconies outside every room...i prefer some 1-2 Big and wide balcony/utility, which are really useful... but thats a personal choice...

Jai

Originally posted by PankyChanchy View Post
                    Thank you bro. I knew most of that stuff but it still summarizes things very concisely and clearly. It reinforces the main points and I thank you for that.

Tell me something - Most of the builders that we have been visiting have been quoting 18-20% loading/efficiency. I assume both are same terms - looked from different sides of 100%. Correct me if I am wrong. Anyhow, when we calculated the total carpet area available and divided by the total sale able area, it came out to be much lesser. As less as by 40% in a few case. I was later told that loading is calculated for total built up area - which I presume is with areas covered by walls too.

Now I have few queries:

a) Is that the correct representation?
                    b) what is a good efficiency no?
                    c) how to calculate the actual loading as none of the builder declared to me the area covered by the walls.
                    d) should the comparison be done on carpet area available or builtup area.
                    e) do all builders use the same calculation method? Is it published somewhere?
                    f) are balconies/common areas included in the calculations at 100% factor? I remember, in Pune I paid 50% for the balcony area.

Any inputs on this would be very welcome. Thank you all in advance.

Comment

Prateek Stylome is something I really liked - unfortunately it is not for masses.

Alas!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X