Sirs,

I represent a very large IT company with multiple offices across India and all over globe. Based on our staff's and management request we are looking to identify a project in NOIDA that we can recommend to our staff. Obviously we would like to negotiate the best prices. We envisage some 100-200 bookings easily in various sizers and are willing to commit that much. Our staff will be looking for 2-4BHK options.

I am officially empowered to identify the project and negotiate the price.

I request you to suggest some good projects that we can look at. Also provide advice on the price range.

rgds,
PC
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    what kind of plots are you talking about.

take the internal sectors road from LB...do u see open land?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    take the internal sectors road from LB...do u see open land?

thats a commercial plot, i dont think and GH plot left in 45, 46

http://www.harshbuildwell.com/pages/maps/noida/n-sec46.html
    CommentQuote
  • In Pune i also know balcony cost 50% in NCR they cost full 100%...I wish they could do the same in NCR as well... Clearly one of the disadvantage of not having a Real Estate regulator..

As per me, any project which gives a covered area ratio (excluding balconies) of 65% to 70% is a good ratio... I personally dont like Balconies outside every room...i prefer some 1-2 Big and wide balcony/utility, which are really useful... but thats a personal choice...

Jai

Originally Posted by PankyChanchy
    Thank you bro. I knew most of that stuff but it still summarizes things very concisely and clearly. It reinforces the main points and I thank you for that.

Tell me something - Most of the builders that we have been visiting have been quoting 18-20% loading/efficiency. I assume both are same terms - looked from different sides of 100%. Correct me if I am wrong. Anyhow, when we calculated the total carpet area available and divided by the total sale able area, it came out to be much lesser. As less as by 40% in a few case. I was later told that loading is calculated for total built up area - which I presume is with areas covered by walls too.

Now I have few queries:

a) Is that the correct representation?
    b) what is a good efficiency no?
    c) how to calculate the actual loading as none of the builder declared to me the area covered by the walls.
    d) should the comparison be done on carpet area available or builtup area.
    e) do all builders use the same calculation method? Is it published somewhere?
    f) are balconies/common areas included in the calculations at 100% factor? I remember, in Pune I paid 50% for the balcony area.

Any inputs on this would be very welcome. Thank you all in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Stylome is something I really liked - unfortunately it is not for masses.

Alas!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    You can go with Valencia Homes in Noida Extension, Its small but very good project, Very soon i m going to book my flat over there.
    Thanks

Sirs,

I represent a very large IT company with multiple offices across India and all over globe. Based on our staff's and management request we are looking to identify a project in NOIDA that we can recommend to our staff. Obviously we would like to negotiate the best prices. We envisage some 100-200 bookings easily in various sizers and are willing to commit that much. Our staff will be looking for 2-4BHK options.

I am officially empowered to identify the project and negotiate the price.

I request you to suggest some good projects that we can look at. Also provide advice on the price range.

rgds,
    PC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankyChanchy
    Prateek Stylome is something I really liked - unfortunately it is not for masses.

Alas!

did you check and loading for this project, can you share your opinion and finding regarding this project thats make you confident about the project credentials.
    CommentQuote
  • For the benefits of all, mention what did u liked in Prateek stylome... Hope your ground work helps lot of other prospective buyers...

Jaideep

Prateek Stylome is something I really liked - unfortunately it is not for masses.

Alas!
    CommentQuote