I'm looking for plot to buy in a good sector somewhere close to sector 62 . My budget is 1.25cr for a 162sq mt or 200sq mt. Also please let us know how is sector 122 is ther any village that we have to cross to get into this sector?
Read more
Reply
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by CHHABRAS
    I'm looking for plot to buy in a good sector somewhere close to sector 62 . My budget is 1.25cr for a 162sq mt or 200sq mt. Also please let us know how is sector 122 is ther any village that we have to cross to get into this sector?


    1.25 cr is a good budget for plot size of 162-200 sqmt in this area (60-75 K / sqm) and almost all sectors (48,49,50,51, 61,70,71,72,122 etc) should be in your reach. I suggest you have a look at the noida sector map and also visit the sectors to see what suits you best. Approx rates in these sectors for this plot size should be:

    Sector 48,49,51 (decent sector)- 60-65K for good locations (may be little less as well). There is village next to 49 and 51.
    Sector 50 (posh sector) - 75K + (may be more around 90K)
    61,71 (very good) - 70-75K
    70 (decent sector but mostly kisaan plots I guess) - 60K
    72 (decent sector) - 60- 70K for good location.
    122 (Good sector): 60 -70K for good locations. There is no village you have to cross.

    Overall I would suggest 50,61,71, 122 / 72 in this order. Have a look at them and see what you like...

    R
    CommentQuote
  • Kissan plots in noida

    can you please let me know what does kissan plots mean as I called a property dealer and he said that these plots are cheaper and only difference is that we will not get a loan on these plots otherwise it is ok to go for such plots as I don't want to get into trouble later on.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajatk: Do you know any broker etc who can offer the plots in the range of 60-75k. I have always been told that plot rates across noida have crossed 90k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    Rajatk: Do you know any broker etc who can offer the plots in the range of 60-75k. I have always been told that plot rates across noida have crossed 90k.


    Ya very much. Send me a pm with your details and I will revert.

    R
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CHHABRAS
    can you please let me know what does kissan plots mean as I called a property dealer and he said that these plots are cheaper and only difference is that we will not get a loan on these plots otherwise it is ok to go for such plots as I don't want to get into trouble later on.



    It depends on your risk appetite buddy, I think loan should be possible on kisaan plots if the person has completed the registry, else not. There are some sectors which have an area earmarked for kisaan plots in lieu of land acquired from them by authority. There is 50% commercial activity also allowed on these plots..

    R
    CommentQuote
  • Plot in Noida for end use

    Hi All


    Can anybody guide me to some good sectors of noida where I can get a decent size plot ( 100M-150M) in a budget of 60-70 lakhs ?

    I am looking to self construct and stay with my family ( wife and infant kid ) and therefore will prefer somewhat developed sectors.

    Also what is the FAR / FSI in noida ??

    Thanks in advance for the cooperation
    CommentQuote
  • There is no sector in noida where you can get a plot in 60-70 lakhs.Minimum is 90 k /sqm or in Jaypee KP2 at 65-70k/sq yard.
    CommentQuote