Friends,

From last many day. I was in search of any resale option in 3C's LB project. Rates for a good location flat in Phase 1 are being quoted very high as high as 4300 (BSP,no discount). In addition to this I have to pay brokerage charges also beside other charges. At last, I have decided, I'll wait till the Phase 1 gets delivered. I understand the rates by that time, may again go up. If that time, if this becomes out of my reach, I may not buy. But at this time of uncertainty , I am staying away from buying in any project in Noida.

I feel (MHO), LB & LP being hyped like anything and many investors taking the advantage of current situation in other projects across NE & 7X sectors in Noida. Once the situation becomes cleared, I guess the rates may not appreciate for LB to high and many resale options shall be available at lower rates.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good decision...Folllow it.

Just one point, when you added yourself that you were in search of resale option in LB project, (Did not mention a flat in any good society), this itself says that LB becomes one of the best project...If that is true, they why are you saying its hyped????

Contrary, if you feel its hyped, you can move to other societies in 137...Instead you want to wait for LB only...Still its hyped? Too good...:-)))

Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    Friends,

From last many day. I was in search of any resale option in 3C's LB project. Rates for a good location flat in Phase 1 are being quoted very high as high as 4300 (BSP,no discount). In addition to this I have to pay brokerage charges also beside other charges. At last, I have decided, I'll wait till the Phase 1 gets delivered. I understand the rates by that time, may again go up. If that time, if this becomes out of my reach, I may not buy. But at this time of uncertainty , I am staying away from buying in any project in Noida.

I feel (MHO), LB & LP being hyped like anything and many investors taking the advantage of current situation in other projects across NE & 7X sectors in Noida. Once the situation becomes cleared, I guess the rates may not appreciate for LB to high and many resale options shall be available at lower rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Good decision...Folllow it.

Just one point, when you added yourself that you were in search of resale option in LB project, (Did not mention a flat in any good society), this itself says that LB becomes one of the best project...If that is true, they why are you saying its hyped????

Contrary, if you feel its hyped, you can move to other societies in 137...Instead you want to wait for LB only...Still its hyped? Too good...:-)))

what is the non hyped price of LB in your opinion. also you said 4500 is high, advice which project are you comparing with. have you checked resale prices of gardenia glory in sector 46, just next to LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Good decision...Folllow it.

if its delivered with a good quality...i shall go for it...else. as of now..it seems...hype only. Good to see LP buyer appreciating LB over LP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    what is the non hyped price of LB in your opinion. also you said 4500 is high, advice which project are you comparing with. have you checked resale prices of gardenia glory in sector 46, just next to LB.

4000 is ok price for phase 1..4300 is way high...when the actual living there shall be after 2years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    4000 is ok price for phase 1..4300 is way high...when the actual living there shall be after 2years

Its about taking a chance. If LB phase -1 is delivered with good quality, then dont expect it will stay at 4300. It will easily reach 5000+. If not, you wouldn't want to buy it anyway. So, buy it now if you are sure about its quality, otherwise be ready to pay premium.
    IMO you should wait for ph-1 delivery and buy some something in last phase, so that you have idea about quality and rates are not too high.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah..buying in phase 4 shall be good option after seeing the quality of phase 1 flat. will 3C shall show one flat in phase 1 as sample flat? Sometime I wonder when people speaking of 6.5k for LB after two years
    CommentQuote
  • one data point is, rate is already around 6k psf right now for good societies(silver city in sector 93 and some others in sector 50). if LB delivers that much or better quality, its not unrealistic to expect 6.5k after 2 years, same goes for LP.
    yeah..buying in phase 4 shall be good option after seeing the quality of phase 1 flat. will 3C shall show one flat in phase 1 as sample flat? Sometime I wonder when people speaking of 6.5k for LB after two years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    one data point is, rate is already around 6k psf right now for good societies(silver city in sector 93 and some others in sector 50). if LB delivers that much or better quality, its not unrealistic to expect 6.5k after 2 years, same goes for LP.

I have been saying this on various threads, Silver City is not less than 7K and ATS is 8K. These ARE the rates at which transactions are happening.

SBR : IMO as a long term + end use thing, a 300 rupee psf difference ( 4300 seeming high to you and 4000 being acceptable) is inconsequential.
    CommentQuote
  • but LP is following same trajectory as LB, just a year late. resale is going on in range of 3600-3800( I got an offer for 3600 for my 17th floor flat, I am sure lower floors are even more costly).
    bhai LB ke tawe pe tum LP ki roti bhi sek rahe ho...both are different projects but by same builder...
    CommentQuote
  • I still refuse to believe figure of 7k for silver city. I had an offer of 5k psf a year ago. and if you go to any property portal you will find many posting in range of 6-6.5k. in my experience, postings on portal are always on the higher side.
    3-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Sector-93A, Noida, Delhi NCR - 1765 Sq-ft - **************** - 7897525
    3-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Sector-93A, Noida, Delhi NCR - 1415 Sq-ft - **************** - 9078387
    Originally Posted by sam33r
    I have been saying this on various threads, Silver City is not less than 7K and ATS is 8K. These ARE the rates at which transactions are happening.

SBR : IMO as a long term + end use thing, a 300 rupee psf difference ( 4300 seeming high to you and 4000 being acceptable) is inconsequential.
    CommentQuote
  • Alok,

What is your experience with Purvanchal Group.I have also invested in Sector 137.How is their const quality , const pace and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have only seen silver city in sector 93 in detail. quality, security and maintenance is top notch. I didn't need my own home in a hurry, otherwise I would have definitely bought there.
    Originally Posted by kattu786
    Alok,

What is your experience with Purvanchal Group.I have also invested in Sector 137.How is their const quality , const pace and maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Alok,

I also saw Silver city and only after that I decided to invest in PRP in 137.I can not comment on security but quality was good....I am just hoping for the best but their pace is much slower as compared to LB and LP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I still refuse to believe figure of 7k for silver city. I had an offer of 5k psf a year ago. and if you go to any property portal you will find many posting in range of 6-6.5k. in my experience, postings on portal are always on the higher side.

Your choice.
    You will realize what I am saying if you go out to buy one. I speak from my own recent experience (actually ongoing).
    CommentQuote
  • There is no point in arguing about future projections, as everybody makes them on their own logic. I might feel one way and you another, both are equally valid.

but my post about silver city is about its current price not future price. please go through the links I provided in previous post.when people have posted ads demanding 6-6.5 k psf, how can deals be happening at 7k. and in june 2010 I was very close to buying a 1180 sf 2bhk+study on 5th floor for my own use in 57 lacs, which comes to slightly less then 5k psf. do you really believe rates have jumped more then 40% in 1 year.
    yeh sahi hai bhai..existing high rates for other good societies are not acceptable to you, but you expect LP will cross LB...
    CommentQuote