Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

Collapse
X
Collapse

Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

Last updated: June 10 2011
28 | Posts
8327 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

    Friends,

    From last many day. I was in search of any resale option in 3C's LB project. Rates for a good location flat in Phase 1 are being quoted very high as high as 4300 (BSP,no discount). In addition to this I have to pay brokerage charges also beside other charges. At last, I have decided, I'll wait till the Phase 1 gets delivered. I understand the rates by that time, may again go up. If that time, if this becomes out of my reach, I may not buy. But at this time of uncertainty , I am staying away from buying in any project in Noida.

    I feel (MHO), LB & LP being hyped like anything and many investors taking the advantage of current situation in other projects across NE & 7X sectors in Noida. Once the situation becomes cleared, I guess the rates may not appreciate for LB to high and many resale options shall be available at lower rates.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

    Good decision...Folllow it.

    Just one point, when you added yourself that you were in search of resale option in LB project, (Did not mention a flat in any good society), this itself says that LB becomes one of the best project...If that is true, they why are you saying its hyped????

    Contrary, if you feel its hyped, you can move to other societies in 137...Instead you want to wait for LB only...Still its hyped? Too good...:-)))

    Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA View Post
    Friends,

    From last many day. I was in search of any resale option in 3C's LB project. Rates for a good location flat in Phase 1 are being quoted very high as high as 4300 (BSP,no discount). In addition to this I have to pay brokerage charges also beside other charges. At last, I have decided, I'll wait till the Phase 1 gets delivered. I understand the rates by that time, may again go up. If that time, if this becomes out of my reach, I may not buy. But at this time of uncertainty , I am staying away from buying in any project in Noida.

    I feel (MHO), LB & LP being hyped like anything and many investors taking the advantage of current situation in other projects across NE & 7X sectors in Noida. Once the situation becomes cleared, I guess the rates may not appreciate for LB to high and many resale options shall be available at lower rates.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

      Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
      Good decision...Folllow it.

      Just one point, when you added yourself that you were in search of resale option in LB project, (Did not mention a flat in any good society), this itself says that LB becomes one of the best project...If that is true, they why are you saying its hyped????

      Contrary, if you feel its hyped, you can move to other societies in 137...Instead you want to wait for LB only...Still its hyped? Too good...:-)))
      what is the non hyped price of LB in your opinion. also you said 4500 is high, advice which project are you comparing with. have you checked resale prices of gardenia glory in sector 46, just next to LB.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

        Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
        Good decision...Folllow it.

        Just one point, when you added yourself that you were in search of resale option in LB project, (Did not mention a flat in any good society), this itself says that LB becomes one of the best project...If that is true, they why are you saying its hyped????

        Contrary, if you feel its hyped, you can move to other societies in 137...Instead you want to wait for LB only...Still its hyped? Too good...:-)))
        if its delivered with a good quality...i shall go for it...else. as of now..it seems...hype only. Good to see LP buyer appreciating LB over LP.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

          Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          what is the non hyped price of LB in your opinion. also you said 4500 is high, advice which project are you comparing with. have you checked resale prices of gardenia glory in sector 46, just next to LB.
          4000 is ok price for phase 1..4300 is way high...when the actual living there shall be after 2years

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

            Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA View Post
            4000 is ok price for phase 1..4300 is way high...when the actual living there shall be after 2years
            Its about taking a chance. If LB phase -1 is delivered with good quality, then dont expect it will stay at 4300. It will easily reach 5000+. If not, you wouldn't want to buy it anyway. So, buy it now if you are sure about its quality, otherwise be ready to pay premium.
            IMO you should wait for ph-1 delivery and buy some something in last phase, so that you have idea about quality and rates are not too high.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

              yeah..buying in phase 4 shall be good option after seeing the quality of phase 1 flat. will 3C shall show one flat in phase 1 as sample flat? Sometime I wonder when people speaking of 6.5k for LB after two years

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

                one data point is, rate is already around 6k psf right now for good societies(silver city in sector 93 and some others in sector 50). if LB delivers that much or better quality, its not unrealistic to expect 6.5k after 2 years, same goes for LP.
                Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA View Post
                yeah..buying in phase 4 shall be good option after seeing the quality of phase 1 flat. will 3C shall show one flat in phase 1 as sample flat? Sometime I wonder when people speaking of 6.5k for LB after two years

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

                  Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
                  one data point is, rate is already around 6k psf right now for good societies(silver city in sector 93 and some others in sector 50). if LB delivers that much or better quality, its not unrealistic to expect 6.5k after 2 years, same goes for LP.

                  I have been saying this on various threads, Silver City is not less than 7K and ATS is 8K. These ARE the rates at which transactions are happening.

                  SBR : IMO as a long term + end use thing, a 300 rupee psf difference ( 4300 seeming high to you and 4000 being acceptable) is inconsequential.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Wait amp Watch for 3Cs Projects Lotus Boulevard amp Lotus Panache

                    but LP is following same trajectory as LB, just a year late. resale is going on in range of 3600-3800( I got an offer for 3600 for my 17th floor flat, I am sure lower floors are even more costly).
                    Originally posted by SBR_NOIDA
                    bhai LB ke tawe pe tum LP ki roti bhi sek rahe ho...both are different projects but by same builder...

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X