Friends,

From last many day. I was in search of any resale option in 3C's LB project. Rates for a good location flat in Phase 1 are being quoted very high as high as 4300 (BSP,no discount). In addition to this I have to pay brokerage charges also beside other charges. At last, I have decided, I'll wait till the Phase 1 gets delivered. I understand the rates by that time, may again go up. If that time, if this becomes out of my reach, I may not buy. But at this time of uncertainty , I am staying away from buying in any project in Noida.

I feel (MHO), LB & LP being hyped like anything and many investors taking the advantage of current situation in other projects across NE & 7X sectors in Noida. Once the situation becomes cleared, I guess the rates may not appreciate for LB to high and many resale options shall be available at lower rates.
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I still refuse to believe figure of 7k for silver city. I had an offer of 5k psf a year ago. and if you go to any property portal you will find many posting in range of 6-6.5k. in my experience, postings on portal are always on the higher side.
    3-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Sector-93A, Noida, Delhi NCR - 1765 Sq-ft - MagicBricks.com - 7897525
    3-BHK Multistorey Apartment For Sale in Sector-93A, Noida, Delhi NCR - 1415 Sq-ft - MagicBricks.com - 9078387

Alok,
    I stay in Silver city and know of at least 8 ppl, who sold their flats at 7k+ in last 3 months.
    Yes, it was around 5-5.5k around an year back. Not sure what happened to the price suddenly. All my friends have sold out from here in at above rates and invested in RoyalPark,LP/LB.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg

but my post about silver city is about its current price not future price. please go through the links I provided in previous post.when people have posted ads demanding 6-6.5 k psf, how can deals be happening at 7k. and in june 2010 I was very close to buying a 1180 sf 2bhk+study on 5th floor for my own use in 57 lacs, which comes to slightly less then 5k psf. do you really believe rates have jumped more then 40% in 1 year.

btw, my experience of 7k rate is for 1765/- sq ft and penthouses only. I am not aware of re-sale rate of 1180 sqft house. They might be lower...
    Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Alok,
    I stay in Silver city and know of at least 8 ppl, who sold their flats at 7k+ in last 3 months.
    Yes, it was around 5-5.5k around an year back. Not sure what happened to the price suddenly. All my friends have sold out from here in at above rates and invested in RoyalPark,LP/LB.

Cheers,

so facts getting revealed...
    Silver city leading over ATS...
    let's see in two years time...who leads who lags...

My ranking for four :
    a. LB (Location best among all four, basic amenities, facilities, club,
    b. LP (everything same with LB but more dense)
    c. Silver city
    d. ATS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    so facts getting revealed...
    Silver city leading over ATS...
    let's see in two years time...who leads who lags...

My ranking for four :
    a. LB (Location best among all four, basic amenities, facilities, club,
    b. LP (everything same with LB but more dense)
    c. Silver city
    d. ATS

Oh No, I am not saying SilverCity is leading over ATS. All these transactions I have witnessed first hand and the buyers in most cases didnt get any supply in ATS even at 7k !!
    I have friends in ATS too. & ATS village is far better in quality and maintanence . It just that some ppl like the more open green area in SilverCity, and more normal ppl here. ATS is kind of high society, in that respect :).

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
    Oh No, I am not saying SilverCity is leading over ATS. All these transactions I have witnessed first hand and the buyers in most cases didnt get any supply in ATS even at 7k !!
    I have friends in ATS too. & ATS village is far better in quality and maintanence . It just that some ppl like the more open green area in SilverCity, and more normal ppl here. ATS is kind of high society, in that respect :).

Cheers,

just interchanging the positions of Silver City& ATS...do u agree with my listing?
    CommentQuote
    just interchanging the positions of Silver City& ATS...do u agree with my listing?

I wish you be right :)
    But I think ATS will be #1 out of the four (LP/LB/ATS/SC) because of its lower density and established crowd.

Also, my personal understanding is that LP will be better than LB (enough debates, so lets not start another one)

and lets not forget ATS Hamlet one.

Also LP/LB etc. should be better than SilverCity in 3yrs time. If the new projects live upto the quality hype. SilverCity quality of construction is not THAT GREAT, I can tell you that. Its layout/design/security/facility etc. I like. But I am told that this construction is the best available in NOIDA after ATS village.

p.s. Disclaimer (Obviously I have house in LP and SC)
    CommentQuote

Way too soon to be comparing LB/LP with ATS/Silver city
    CommentQuote
    But I think ATS will be #1 out of the four (LP/LB/ATS/SC) because of its lower density and established crowd.

can't agree :bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Also, my personal understanding is that LP will be better than LB (enough debates, so lets not start another one)

and lets not forget ATS Hamlet one.

Also LP/LB etc. should be better than SilverCity in 3yrs time. If the new projects live upto the quality hype. SilverCity quality of construction is not THAT GREAT, I can tell you that. Its layout/design/security/facility etc. I like. But I am told that this construction is the best available in NOIDA after ATS village.

p.s. Disclaimer (Obviously I have house in LP and SC)

Hi,

Please let me know did you buy one in SC in prelaunch or ready to move in.
    CommentQuote
  • Ek aur thread LB and LP ke liye..ye pura IREF he Lb/LP ne hijeck kar liya hai..Moderator please kuch kijeye otherwise iref Noida will be LB/LP discussion forum..

Ban SBR_noida :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu786
    Hi,

Please let me know did you buy one in SC in prelaunch or ready to move in.

I bought in resale 3yrs ago, at 4800/- per sqft. Looked at ATS too then.ATS had best price of 5500/- then. Some in ATS were at 6000/- too!!
    Cheers,
    CommentQuote
    I bought in resale 3yrs ago, at 4800/- per sqft. Looked at ATS too then.ATS had best price of 5500/- then. Some in ATS were at 6000/- too!!
    Cheers,

Since you are living in SC , wanted to take your views on Royal Park(Sec - 137) for long term (since its the same builder).I initially bought it for investment but can live there if I decide to settle in NCR.Do you think it will be able to fetch good returns in 2-3 yrs time frame (expected possesion).SC quality is good but the only worry is that its pace with which const of PRP is going on is slow as compared to other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu786
    Since you are living in SC , wanted to take your views on Royal Park(Sec - 137) for long term (since its the same builder).I initially bought it for investment but can live there if I decide to settle in NCR.Do you think it will be able to fetch good returns in 2-3 yrs time frame (expected possesion).SC quality is good but the only worry is that its pace with which const of PRP is going on is slow as compared to other builders.

Can you please let me know your suggestion regarding above
    CommentQuote