Hi Gents,
Has anyone invested in Shubhkamna TechHomes in sec 137. Hoz the builder and project. If someone has insight to this project, kindly share.

thanks in advance

sgverma
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i recently went there> its an old and stuck up project. The builder Shubhkamna was in dire starits financially. Has tied up or sold stake to advert - a group that is most active in NOIDA market for outdoor advertizing. They have relaunched a sick project at 200 rs. higher than the street price a few days back. Its a sick and stale product with a new wrapper. Because of advert being there, whio owns the maximum billboard space in NOIDA & NCR, the project is getting high visibility - but is otherwise worthless. Look at the brochures that were available in the marketplace a month or two ago - before the relaunch and you would see for yourself. The maps were alreday approved - so there's no change now. Its a pathetic layout. They have given it a name Techomes to attact the tech savvy IT guys. However, look closely and you will not find any tech there.

Keep away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PankyChanchy
    i recently went there> its an old and stuck up project. The builder Shubhkamna was in dire starits financially. Has tied up or sold stake to advert - a group that is most active in NOIDA market for outdoor advertizing. They have relaunched a sick project at 200 rs. higher than the street price a few days back. Its a sick and stale product with a new wrapper. Because of advert being there, whio owns the maximum billboard space in NOIDA & NCR, the project is getting high visibility - but is otherwise worthless. Look at the brochures that were available in the marketplace a month or two ago - before the relaunch and you would see for yourself. The maps were alreday approved - so there's no change now. Its a pathetic layout. They have given it a name Techomes to attact the tech savvy IT guys. However, look closely and you will not find any tech there.

Keep away.

Thanks a bunch for your views !!! I got similar views from my friends in Noida. It looks like a stale deal.

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • I am glad you got the right inputs on right time sir.

I am myself trying to find a right project for myself and our staff. I can do good with any suggestions you could provide me. What other projects you tend to like?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone tell me who are the people behind this shubhkamna group.....heard they are raising debt from the market at a very high rate of interest....as high as 8% per month.....infact for every 1 cr invested by investor in the company they claim to double it in 1 yr....what a miracle offer....i have been offered such a scheme from 3 of their brokers...Innovions, Investor Home n AS Builtestate....moreover non of their projects have registry in their name - LIVIA, SIGNINN, LEGEND...nor any maps approved....a word of CAUTION: RISKY BUILDER
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like people have a good information .. an investor like me just visited the construction site a week back .. and got surprised that they have constructed all the towers and also interiors have started in few ..... the builder has 5 successful projects already in noida .... they are also promissing to deliver it by next december ..
    CommentQuote
  • I had recently invested in this project with corporate deal, from indiabulls. They have under written certain flats in this project and are selling them in good rates. I went to their site and I can say that looking at their layout, plans and construction quality is good. Also they have a name in the marked with timely delivery and PS banks are also giving loans for this project. The consuction site is active and all the towers have been constucted, and for some towers finishing work is currently going on and looking at their existing projects , it can give you a good return as the its located on corner plot just opposit to IT SEZ.

I think its a good deal w.r.t other projects in the vicinity , specially when you compare it with other projects like logix , ajnara etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mark2013
    I had recently invested in this project with corporate deal, from indiabulls. They have under written certain flats in this project and are selling them in good rates. I went to their site and I can say that looking at their layout, plans and construction quality is good. Also they have a name in the marked with timely delivery and PS banks are also giving loans for this project. The consuction site is active and all the towers have been constucted, and for some towers finishing work is currently going on and looking at their existing projects , it can give you a good return as the its located on corner plot just opposit to IT SEZ.

I think its a good deal w.r.t other projects in the vicinity , specially when you compare it with other projects like logix , ajnara etc..

Please provide more information. Tower, Area and Rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in C3 tower, with rate of 4500 + parking. Unit size of 1185, PS they have very limited inventory for sizes 1185(couple of flats left) and size 1500.

Posession estimate is end of 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Do they still have 2bhk size available as my cousin is also interested ?
    plz let me know
    CommentQuote
  • i have visited shubhkamna now they r saying they will possession of techhomes in next year 2016 almost 3
    years delay from due date
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15680-shubhkamna-tec-homes-shubhkamna-buildtech-sector-137-noida?t=17923
    CommentQuote