Anyone got any opinion?
Supertech is smaller ticket size and close to 7000 psft. Bang adjacent to Unitech Grande entrance. Ozone Boulevard is 500 meters ahead on the same road. Larger ticket size (min = 1250 sft) and higher psft (8000 I think).
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I would prefer Ozone to Supertech becoz future leasing and appreciation prospects will be better with Ozone.

Price is 8000 psf in prelaunch-expect discount of 5%
    Size is 1200 psf onwards

Location is good.

Issue is that work on site will not start soon and possession will be after 3 yrs .
    CommentQuote
  • Ozone Boulevard? Comments invited?

Went to Ozone Boulevard site. Looks really good as it is surrounded by 3C residential(LP, LB, LZ), it has Unitech Grande on the left.

I havent gone in details of layout as it is still in pre-launch.

Best price is 7750 psf....Another 1250psf for other charges hence 9000 AI.
    Size is 1300sqft.

As per 3C guy, possession will be in 42 months. Payment is 10% on booking, 10% in 45 days and 10 % in next 90 days. 30%(on BSP) payment which is approx 33 lacs to be paid in first 3-6 months.

Next 10%(viz 40%) will be demanded after 11-13 months after casting of slab.

As per 3C resale price will touch 9500-9800 by the time 40% gets due and it can be easily sold in the market.

It means a Nett profit of 10Lacs after putting 33Lacs, over a period of 1 year, i.e. 27% return.

Does it sound realistic?
    CommentQuote
  • Isn't Ozone competing with its own brother Delhi1...i was actually left guessing with the launch of OB, as Delhi1 is not sold out...and that is perhaps a much bigger & prestigious project for 3C...

MM - Any insight into this...did you speak about Delhi1 as well?

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Went to Ozone Boulevard site. Looks really good as it is surrounded by 3C residential(LP, LB, LZ), it has Unitech Grande on the left.

Size is 1300sqft.

As per 3C guy, possession will be in 42 months. Payment is 10% on booking, 10% in 45 days and 10 % in next 90 days. 30%(on BSP) payment which is approx 33 lacs to be paid in first 3-6 months.

As per 3C resale price will touch 9500-9800 by the time 40% gets due and it can be easily sold in the market.

It means a Nett profit of 10Lacs after putting 33Lacs, over a period of 1 year, i.e. 27% return.

Does it sound realistic?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price and minimum size in Delhi1? Is there any assured return deal available in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • It was offered in pre-launch at around 8800...not sure of the recent price.

Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    What is the price and minimum size in Delhi1? Is there any assured return deal available in that area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Isn't Ozone competing with its own brother Delhi1...i was actually left guessing with the launch of OB, as Delhi1 is not sold out...and that is perhaps a much bigger & prestigious project for 3C...

MM - Any insight into this...did you speak about Delhi1 as well?

Yes it is competing but both will be gulped just like LB and LP did.

Delhi1 is 90% sold out, lets makes no bones abt it.:) It was launched at 8500. It is avl in re-sale for 9500 to 9700.
    Ozone will be sold out in a matter of 45 days to 2 months. Dekhte jao. 3C seems to have understood well the pulse of small-term investors which no other builder has been able to understand in Noida.
    7800 psf price for commercial is not bad considering the circle rate of that location is 35000psm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Yes it is competing but both will be gulped just like LB and LP did.

Delhi1 is 90% sold out, lets makes no bones abt it.:) It was launched at 8500. It is avl in re-sale for 9500 to 9700.
    Ozone will be sold out in a matter of 45 days to 2 months. Dekhte jao. 3C seems to have understood well the pulse of small-term investors which no other builder has been able to understand in Noida.
    7800 psf price for commercial is not bad considering the circle rate of that location is 35000psm.

Now that's a surprise to me...if its correct, all thumps up to 3C. I smhw had the feeler that their this project didnt take off that well...

Any idea, when these 2 projects are scheduled for delivery? This would certainly bring the occupancy for so many flats getting constructed on E-way....Rental will eventually go up, if all the commercials - Delhi1, Ozone Boulevard, Logix La Premiere, Supertech project..go well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra

Size is 1300sqft.

Does it sound realistic?

MM - do you have any clues on what's the going rental on the other side of Eway (Jaypee side already built up commercial - Tapasya, etc buildings. Tech Boulevard, etc are Grade A so I think they would be 70psft+).

Another small size commercial option on Eway is Ansals Corporate in Sec 137 (behind Advant Navis). One of my friends was given a quote of ~ 5K psft. I think the construction is underway and possession is supposed to be given in an year or so. Like Esquare, that's also a not a centrally A/c building.

Given all the planned connectivity between Kalindi Kunj and Noida Expressway, upcoming commerical in Noida might depress Jasola rentals. Afterall, even currently, it takes only 10 minutes in non-f'ed up traffic conditions to travel from Sarita Vihar to Eway.

What say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Now that's a surprise to me...if its correct, all thumps up to 3C. I smhw had the feeler that their this project didnt take off that well...

Any idea, when these 2 projects are scheduled for delivery? This would certainly bring the occupancy for so many flats getting constructed on E-way....Rental will eventually go up, if all the commercials - Delhi1, Ozone Boulevard, Logix La Premiere, Supertech project..go well.

It is not surprising becoz commercial in Noida is considered exclusive and will not fail unless executed very poorly. yes it is a long term bet unlike residential where u can make quick buck in a matter of 3-6 months.

Delivery for both will be 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    MM - do you have any clues on what's the going rental on the other side of Eway (Jaypee side already built up commercial - Tapasya, etc buildings. Tech Boulevard, etc are Grade A so I think they would be 70psft+).

Another small size commercial option on Eway is Ansals Corporate in Sec 137 (behind Advant Navis). One of my friends was given a quote of ~ 5K psft. I think the construction is underway and possession is supposed to be given in an year or so. Like Esquare, that's also a not a centrally A/c building.

Given all the planned connectivity between Kalindi Kunj and Noida Expressway, upcoming commerical in Noida might depress Jasola rentals. Afterall, even currently, it takes only 10 minutes in non-f'ed up traffic conditions to travel from Sarita Vihar to Eway.

What say.

Commercial office space is leased out from 40-55psf as average in noida. if the project is grade A then it could be 60-80.
    i dont think ansal will command a good lease. advant being IT will give good fight to ansal.
    3c commercials will definitely get 15-20% more than average market price.
    CommentQuote
  • How one should look at this commercial supply (in front of 96-97-98 sectors) on expressway in comparison to commercial space that coming up on both sides of expressway i.e. sector 132, 124,126, 125, 94, 129 and In Jaypee sectors.

Sector 96-97-98 development has huge question Mark since Mr Chandra is in jail and they have high debt on their books. In 2008, Unitech got bailed out because they sold unitech wireless for Rs 7000 crores to Telenor of Norway. Using this 2G money they retired part of their debt and stayed afloat. 2011/2012 could be tough year for Unitech.

Unitech has not delivered project(have not refunded money to people who have booked with them there) booked in Greater Noida (Capela et al). ICICI bank as blacklisted them.

Keeping this in mind, should one consider buying commercial property in front of 96-97-98 sectors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    How one should look at this commercial supply (in front of 96-97-98 sectors) on expressway in comparison to commercial space that coming up on both sides of expressway i.e. sector 132, 124,126, 125, 94, 129 and In Jaypee sectors.

Sector 96-97-98 development has huge question Mark since Mr Chandra is in jail and they have high debt on their books. In 2008, Unitech got bailed out because they sold unitech wireless for Rs 7000 crores to Telenor of Norway. Using this 2G money they retired part of their debt and stayed afloat. 2011/2012 could be tough year for Unitech.

Unitech has not delivered project(have not refunded money to people who have booked with them there) booked in Greater Noida (Capela et al). ICICI bank as blacklisted them.

Keeping this in mind, should one consider buying commercial property in front of 96-97-98 sectors ?

thats even better and more compelling reason to buy in 97-98-99 as then the development will be 4 side open and unhindered golf view without paying a penny to unitech.
    also i see 97-98-99 as the extension of jasola business district as the distance is insignificant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    thats even better and more compelling reason to buy in 97-98-99 as then the development will be 4 side open and unhindered golf view without paying a penny to unitech.
    also i see 97-98-99 as the extension of jasola business district as the distance is insignificant.

Yeah, you can have unhindered view of unitech golf course. But you will have few pegions to sell to :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit

Yeah, you can have unhindered view of unitech golf course. But you will have few pegions to sell to :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trojanhorse
    How one should look at this commercial supply (in front of 96-97-98 sectors) on expressway in comparison to commercial space that coming up on both sides of expressway i.e. sector 132, 124,126, 125, 94, 129 and In Jaypee sectors.

Thats a big decision to make, whether to go for a commercial investment on e-way or not. i think it will be a good decision in the long term. Since market/investor sentiments are favoring 3C, even a 6-9 month holding period wouldn't be a bad idea. Basically its a 30L investment over 3 installments and a return of 15% can be expected from this project.

Unitech and other hotel projects are in litigation due to Industrial CLU issue hence it is a benefit for 3C since they will be no supply coming in. i wouldnt like to compare supertech here.
    CommentQuote